NO LINKS OR MQL SOURCE CODE REQUESTS. Please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

sal wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:56 pm
mr. tools/expert traders
do have the original source file of profit indicator. what i have got is decomblied.
That indicator from what I can make of it, in the settings they disquised it as an OSMA but the actual formula looks like a repainting version of ehler's fisher transform. Probably IMHO the worst of scams.

moey_dw wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:49 pm
pls i wanna to ask what draws u to that messy system sir............ looks like another mish mash of forexstation indicators & files stolen from here & sold with a cheesy name :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

do not pay this bastard tweforexsystem any money............
Bro, I really wish I could get the indicators but I've been searching since 4 days now. The guy who got it free said he got it free from a russian site after series of searching but he refused to disclose any information about the site's link or name. Instead, he asked that I keep searching the internet aimlessly till I can find it free because that was what he did before he found it and surprisingly, he blocked me immediately.

Narutopips wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:43 pm
There are more than 5000 systems better than that system here. there are plenty awesome systems and indicator systems in forex station, just take your time to go through the threads and assemble your own system. moderators and coders here are awesome, the are always willing to Help at no cost.
Bro, I really wish I could get the indicators but I've been searching since 4 days now. The guy who got it free said he got it free from a russian site after series of searching but he refused to disclose any information about the site's link or name. Instead, he asked that I keep searching the internet aimlessly till I can find it free because that was what he did before he found it and surprisingly, he blocked me immediately.

太虚一毫 wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:52 pm
For a truly effective version, $300 is certainly worth it.

Frankly speaking: no one will betray the "Holy Grail"! Anything "sold" must not be the Holy Grail!

It is recommended that you carefully study the indicators of the experts in this forum (you can choose from the indicators suggested by Jimmy daily), and you only need to thoroughly understand 3-4 high-quality indicators, and it is not difficult to survive in the market. Better than those "mysterious" trading systems or indicators on the market.

mutual encouragement! :)

blonde wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:42 am
something like that
settings options are fine. but rules are not same. i think this is forex station file, so you have this file from forum!! if so please share to mr. tools he can update my rules.
possible!!

mrtools wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:58 am
That indicator from what I can make of it, in the settings they disquised it as an OSMA but the actual formula looks like a repainting version of ehler's fisher transform. Probably IMHO the worst of scams.
yes. mr. tools
i study the lines and seems OSMA and another indicaotr. i have MACD with OSMA signal line nearly match..
Screenshot_1.jpg
Screenshot_2.jpg

Yk_empire wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:16 pm
Good day house, please I will be grateful if anyone can assist me in obtaining this system as the seller wants to charge me about $300.😢🥺😞
It looks like it is using parabolic sar mostly. They seem familiar to these I found on Forex-station Parabolic sar thread.
Ikokuno_3Parabolic.ex4
(29.39 KiB) Downloaded 62 times
Parabolic SAR of averages.ex4
(96.89 KiB) Downloaded 55 times
Parabolic SAR of KAMA 2.1__2.ex4
(64.35 KiB) Downloaded 61 times

sal wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:36 pm
settings options are fine. but rules are not same. i think this is forex station file, so you have this file from forum!! if so please share to mr. tools he can update my rules.
possible!!
sal, I train as a programmer and gain experience by performing simple tasks for which the master should not be distracted. I wrote it because I understood your task, if you want to change anything, write the task in public more detailed and clearly so that everyone can evaluate the thought and idea

blonde wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:43 am
sal, I train as a programmer and gain experience by performing simple tasks for which the master should not be distracted. I wrote it because I understood your task, if you want to change anything, write the task in public more detailed and clearly so that everyone can evaluate the thought and idea
sorry brother.. and happy to hear that you help me to develop..
now its more easy to communicate.
rules are simple and follows

UP ARROWS - Rsi lines </= bottom level
down arrow - RSI lines >/= upper level
if you see snap chart, the arrows in some places not appear.
Screenshot_4.jpg

Hello experts coders
possible to make S/R line to create based on the 3 types of patterns formation
pattern 1 & 2 are inside bars

S/R line shall be draw based on the smalled wick for bars and to extended till next price hits on this line. :)
very stong support zone this.
see snap attached
AAA.jpg

1. Similar Topics

1. Double Heading + Zigzag swing trading binary & forex ideas

12 Replies 6472 Views

by sal, Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:08 pm in Trading Systems

12 Replies
    2. Support Resistance strategy & Ideas

9 Replies 2818 Views

by sal, Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:29 pm in Trading Systems

9 Replies
    3. Forex News Indicator MT4 and MT5

0 Replies 413 Views

by pruso, Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:14 pm in Commercial Services

0 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”

Users viewing this forum: axelush, CommonCrawl [Bot], couscous82, Discord [Bot], DVanAssen, Facebook [Crawler], Filipino_guy, gustavoborges, humbatov, IBM oBot [Bot], juantrader, kimhyunmin, kvak, mrtools, SEMrush [Bot] and 66 guests