Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

josi wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:34 pm Just interested: Did you have to change all the indicators coding to get all buttons into the subwindow?
I tried to have more than one instance of the Schaff indicator in one window but it didn't work:
I changed the settings, the text (id?), button-text for the 2nd version but it made the button of the 1st version disappear. Maybe - if you find the time - you could explain how to get all the buttons into the subwindow.
Thanks
(P.S,; Another problem with the Schaff indie is: if you put it "on top of another" subwindow indie the lines (20, 50, 80) don't disappear when you turn the indie off (but stay on screen).
Hi.
And did you change the position of the distance y ??? I dont know, for me is without problem.BTW i download template.
For levels lines, dont know how to make it buttonable...in this version BT2 I delete it.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
太虚一毫

Try it.
I bothered a lot with the dots, but in the end I managed it. I'm sure it can be made easier, but somehow I didn't succeed .... an experienced coder would be horrified how as I did it :) ...
But it also works with the button .
And I added autohigher timeframe.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 4):
太虚一毫, iPar, josi, A_5

kvak wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:23 pm Try it.
I bothered a lot with the dots, but in the end I managed it. I'm sure it can be made easier, but somehow I didn't succeed .... an experienced coder would be horrified how as I did it :) ...
But it also works with the button .
And I added autohigher timeframe.
Hello teacher kvak!
Dynamic zones Polychromatic momentum 5.13.mq4 Can I add a button? :thumbup:

太虚一毫 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:55 am Hello teacher kvak!
Dynamic zones Polychromatic momentum 5.13.mq4 Can I add a button? :thumbup:
Hi.
Try it. But it is only for subwindow, not for candles. For candles have bug....also have bug when you add two indy in one subwindow.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 2):
太虚一毫, josi

太虚一毫 wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:50 pm !pa adaptive MACD 1.2 works well with Schaff_Trend_rsx_vhf_adaptive_2_4_-_shadow. :thumbup:

Looking forward to teacher kvak adding a button for !pa adaptive MACD 1.2.mq4. Thanks a lot!
Try it.

Ups :)
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 3):
josi, 太虚一毫, iPar

JNS247 wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:08 pm HI, Would it be possible to update this indicator with a Show/ Hide button with x/y co-ordinates so I can place 2 indicators on the screen with the buttons side by side.
Hi.
It is good, but very old indicator. When I added button, have bug in mtf mode.
But never mind, I created a new one .
Have drop down box for timeframes, averages (20 types) and prices and have menu for displaying lines,candles or both.
Try it.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 7):
josi, JNS247, thomdel, iPar, Merylfx, 太虚一毫, BOLBAM