LoveRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way... to the bank.
Oh, what fun it is to make money while the trolls sledge us every day, hey!

Entries on M1 for better precision. Market open for the AUS200 is usually the highest volatility for the day. Took the initial 4% on the way down and got out. Re-entered once price cleared open and confirmed move up with momentum. Took another 4.99%.

Hey, fellas look at what my Christmas tree went and done - went and left a big fat pile of $hi$ just before the weekend. Finito la musica, passato la fiesta, well at least till next Monday. Off to beautiful Queenstown for the weekend.

Have a good one guys.
Cheers!
X mas tree.png
Troll: a person who intentionally antagonizes others online by posting inflammatory, irrelevant, or offensive comments or other disruptive. Internet users adopted the word "troll" to denote someone who intentionally disrupts online communities.
Mattathias Schwartz

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Musashi wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:45 pm
Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way... to the bank.
Oh, what fun it is to make money while the trolls sledge us every day, hey!

Entries on M1 for better precision. Market open for the AUS200 is usually the highest volatility for the day. Took the initial 4% on the way down and got out. Re-entered once price cleared open and confirmed move up with momentum. Took another 4.99%.

Hey, fellas look at what my Christmas tree went and done - went and left a big fat pile of $hi$ just before the weekend. Finito la musica, passato la fiesta, well at least till next Monday. Off to beautiful Queenstown for the weekend.

Have a good one guys.
Cheers!
"If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have the key to the universe" Nikola Tesla

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Hey guys,

I have a serious question, do you find the market exceptionally good for you too ?

Because even in august and september, these are the best months so far for me, since a long time.

I just want to know if you feel the same like me, or if it's me i'm crazy.

1. Similar Topics

1. Simple MTF system

11 Replies 2863 Views

by ruudik, Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:21 pm in Trading Systems

11 Replies
    2. 0 Replies
    3. 2 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”

Users viewing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], gold, happy_trader, hungphan1104, KAESER444, Seznam [Bot], solice, yoki and 27 guests