Re: Ichimoku Indicators for MT4

Hi @mrtools,

While using the Ichimoku indicator listed below I have received a few messages as listed in the attached screenshot which don't make any sense. Considering the positions of the Chiko Span and the Tenkan Sen the message is incorrect.
Am I correct in making this assumption?

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Hi @mrtools and all the other master coders,

Thank you for your amazing contribution to this forex community! Using your indicators and learning what the community offers here I have so much more confidence and belief in my goal to be a successful trader!

I put your indicators listed below and my acquired skills to the test today, on demo of course :lol: This was the result...
This is my setup built with indicators from FOREX_STATION!
Regards and greatest thanks,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
Jedidiah

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:10 am Hi @mrtools,

While using the Ichimoku indicator listed below I have received a few messages as listed in the attached screenshot which don't make any sense. Considering the positions of the Chiko Span and the Tenkan Sen the message is incorrect.

!!Ichimoku - (mtf + alerts + button).ex4

Am I correct in making this assumption?

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Yeah definitely a bug, THANKS for bringing it up, will see if I can fix.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
BeatlemaniaSA

mrtools wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:22 am Yeah definitely a bug, THANKS for bringing it up, will see if I can fix.
Okay it's kinda coming back to me, if remembering right at the time someone wanted an alert for when the current Tenkan Sen level crosses Chinkou level which is shifted Kijun bars back (by default is 26) so check out where the Tenkan Sen level is compared to the Chinkou level(Kijun bars back). If you want the exact cross of Tenkan Sen and Chinkou then Tenkan Sen would need to be shifted Kijun bars back also, so if for current alerts if cross happened Kijun bars ago then alert. So if on a daily chart and cross happened 26 days ago(Kijun) then alert.

mrtools wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 7:52 am Okay it's kinda coming back to me, if remembering right at the time someone wanted an alert for when the current Tenkan Sen level crosses Chinkou level which is shifted Kijun bars back (by default is 26) so check out where the Tenkan Sen level is compared to the Chinkou level(Kijun bars back). If you want the exact cross of Tenkan Sen and Chinkou then Tenkan Sen would need to be shifted Kijun bars back also, so if for current alerts if cross happened Kijun bars ago then alert. So if on a daily chart and cross happened 26 days ago(Kijun) then alert.
Okay I'll check it out on the charts over the next few days :)