Re: Ultra Trend

trader2000 wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:40 pm hello every one . i found this ind free on net but i notice it is work nice with h4 tf as they advice . if we can add mtf/ahtf so i think will be more practical or any improvement from expert here .thanks

ULTRA_TREND.ex4
Hi bro, please try this function next time you come across an indicator that needs a bit of work, as you'll most likely find an upgraded/optimized version on our site: How to deep search Forex-station 🔍

blonde wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:27 pm already done
Thanks for posting it for him 👍
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
moey_dw, trader2000
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Yk_empire wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:16 pm Good day house, please I will be grateful if anyone can assist me in obtaining this system as the seller wants to charge me about $300.😢🥺😞
pls i wanna to ask what draws u to that messy system sir............ looks like another mish mash of forexstation indicators & files stolen from here & sold with a cheesy name :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

do not pay this bastard tweforexsystem any money............
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 2):
太虚一毫, Banzai
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

blonde wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:08 pm not worth attention, one more repainter
i know its repainter brother..
but its good to combine with another indicator and signal is stonger for binary trades..
just watch trend direction profit indicator is good and worth... :)
if have real file, please share.
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:56 pm mr. tools/expert traders
do have the original source file of profit indicator. what i have got is decomblied.
That indicator from what I can make of it, in the settings they disquised it as an OSMA but the actual formula looks like a repainting version of ehler's fisher transform. Probably IMHO the worst of scams.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
sal

moey_dw wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:49 pm pls i wanna to ask what draws u to that messy system sir............ looks like another mish mash of forexstation indicators & files stolen from here & sold with a cheesy name :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

do not pay this bastard tweforexsystem any money............
Bro, I really wish I could get the indicators but I've been searching since 4 days now. The guy who got it free said he got it free from a russian site after series of searching but he refused to disclose any information about the site's link or name. Instead, he asked that I keep searching the internet aimlessly till I can find it free because that was what he did before he found it and surprisingly, he blocked me immediately.

Narutopips wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:43 pm There are more than 5000 systems better than that system here. there are plenty awesome systems and indicator systems in forex station, just take your time to go through the threads and assemble your own system. moderators and coders here are awesome, the are always willing to Help at no cost.
Bro, I really wish I could get the indicators but I've been searching since 4 days now. The guy who got it free said he got it free from a russian site after series of searching but he refused to disclose any information about the site's link or name. Instead, he asked that I keep searching the internet aimlessly till I can find it free because that was what he did before he found it and surprisingly, he blocked me immediately.

太虚一毫 wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:52 pm For a truly effective version, $300 is certainly worth it.

Frankly speaking: no one will betray the "Holy Grail"! Anything "sold" must not be the Holy Grail!

It is recommended that you carefully study the indicators of the experts in this forum (you can choose from the indicators suggested by Jimmy daily), and you only need to thoroughly understand 3-4 high-quality indicators, and it is not difficult to survive in the market. Better than those "mysterious" trading systems or indicators on the market.

mutual encouragement! :)