NO LINKS OR MQL SOURCE CODE REQUESTS. Please follow the rules.

Ultra Trend

hello every one . i found this ind free on net but i notice it is work nice with h4 tf as they advice . if we can add mtf/ahtf so i think will be more practical or any improvement from expert here .thanks
ULTRA_TREND.ex4
(19.39 KiB) Downloaded 84 times

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Yk_empire wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:16 pm
Good day house, please I will be grateful if anyone can assist me in obtaining this system as the seller wants to charge me about $300.😢🥺😞
There are more than 5000 systems better than that system here. there are plenty awesome systems and indicator systems in forex station, just take your time to go through the threads and assemble your own system. moderators and coders here are awesome, the are always willing to Help at no cost.

Yk_empire wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:32 pm
I don't think he'll be willing to do that
For a truly effective version, $300 is certainly worth it.

Frankly speaking: no one will betray the "Holy Grail"! Anything "sold" must not be the Holy Grail!

It is recommended that you carefully study the indicators of the experts in this forum (you can choose from the indicators suggested by Jimmy daily), and you only need to thoroughly understand 3-4 high-quality indicators, and it is not difficult to survive in the market. Better than those "mysterious" trading systems or indicators on the market.

mutual encouragement! :)

Re: Ultra Trend

trader2000 wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:40 pm
hello every one . i found this ind free on net but i notice it is work nice with h4 tf as they advice . if we can add mtf/ahtf so i think will be more practical or any improvement from expert here .thanks

ULTRA_TREND.ex4
already done
Ultra trend basic smooth.ex4
(24.04 KiB) Downloaded 117 times

Re: Ultra Trend

trader2000 wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:40 pm

ULTRA_TREND.ex4
Hi bro, please try this function next time you come across an indicator that needs a bit of work, as you'll most likely find an upgraded/optimized version on our site: How to deep search Forex-station 🔍

Ultra Trend indicator with Multi-timeframe MTF.png

blonde wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:27 pm
already done
Thanks for posting it for him 👍
Trade with the broker that supports our work! FBS are offering $140 to get you started! Click, here to begin live trading, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

The brand new FBS Forex Calendar 🗓️
How to: Draw Fibonacci Extensions the easy way
How to: Identify major Support & Resistance using the line chart

ExclamationRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Yk_empire wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:16 pm
Good day house, please I will be grateful if anyone can assist me in obtaining this system as the seller wants to charge me about $300.😢🥺😞
pls i wanna to ask what draws u to that messy system sir............ looks like another mish mash of forexstation indicators & files stolen from here & sold with a cheesy name :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

do not pay this bastard tweforexsystem any money............
Contribution Inspector & GIF Animator at your service 👨‍⚖️

blonde wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:08 pm
not worth attention, one more repainter
i know its repainter brother..
but its good to combine with another indicator and signal is stonger for binary trades..
just watch trend direction profit indicator is good and worth... :)
if have real file, please share.

mr.tools
can you please make Multiplue period and ob/os levels settings in single indicator

RSI -1
14- 70/30
RSI -2
6 - 80/20
arrow and alert when both RSI lines crosses OB/OS levels ( see snap)
zz.jpg

1. Similar Topics

1. Double Heading + Zigzag swing trading binary & forex ideas

12 Replies 6433 Views

by sal, Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:08 pm in Trading Systems

12 Replies
    2. Support Resistance strategy & Ideas

9 Replies 2781 Views

by sal, Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:29 pm in Trading Systems

9 Replies
    3. Forex News Indicator MT4 and MT5

0 Replies 401 Views

by pruso, Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:14 pm in Commercial Services

0 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”

Users viewing this forum: Ahrefs [Bot], Castle73, chokknaphat, CommonCrawl [Bot], hungphan1104, losajoca, Ricstar, samuelkanu, Tbot [Bot], Wobstix, 太虚一毫 and 48 guests