Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

Woodyz wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:34 pm Thanks for the upload. Is there anymore information to be found on this indicator...........
I tried to test it but got this critical error, can someone help out here or tell me if it repaints or not
I have also noticed that it slows the platform down.
It's by Mladen - so there really shouldn't be any glitches - but then again...
no links allowed, so: look for the other forex site, not like a station but more like a factory; and this is the thread:
"Experiments - while waiting for an order to get closed"
/thread/post/13754420#post13754420
These users thanked the author josi for the post:
Woodyz

josi wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:02 pm It's by Mladen - so there really shouldn't be any glitches - but then again...
no links allowed, so: look for the other forex site, not like a station but more like a factory; and this is the thread:
"Experiments - while waiting for an order to get closed"
/thread/post/13754420#post13754420
Thanks...Ok it is said not to use it for signals, but does it repaint. As I said I tried to test for repainting but got error trying to test.
These users thanked the author Woodyz for the post:
josi

Woodyz wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:37 pm Thanks...Ok it is said not to use it for signals, but does it repaint. As I said I tried to test for repainting but got error trying to test.
If - as he did - Mladen said that there is no glitch, there most likely is no glitch.
But then again he might want to trick someone into renaming it in order to sell it and expose the person afterwards - who knows...
With Mladen genius and boundless arrogance go hand in hand, so to speak....
If you are uncertain about its qualities, simply don't use it.

josi wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:41 pm If - as he did - Mladen said that there is no glitch, there most likely is no glitch.
But then again he might want to trick someone into renaming it in order to sell it and expose the person afterwards - who knows...
With Mladen genius and boundless arrogance go hand in hand, so to speak....
If you are uncertain about its qualities, simply don't use it.
I had it checked and it does repaint and as Mladen said "never, ever use it for signals. That is an estimator. Use it as such : for estimating"
These users thanked the author Woodyz for the post:
Alphonse91

LikeRe: Moving Average indicators for MT4

The "step nema" indicator with its 3 different settings is incredibly good and very helpful.
Especially in the higher time units day and H4, I work very successfully with the overlapping points from EMA 14 and EMA 4.
This indicator with the combination "heiken ashi averages histo" is really, very, very good!

Thanks for so much great information !!!!
These users thanked the author Wolfgang for the post:
Jimmy