Re: COVID CONTINUED

Borshchov A.N. wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:41 am
I don't understand what you mean ... but you urgently need to see a psychiatrist. Good luck.
This was my whole professional life. Thinking I had a partner but then it turned out the partner was Russian.

Do you know what a septum is? If I met you on the street would you know who you had been dissing?

Ogee wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:12 am
What is it you've actually been diagnosed with, is it schizophrenia or bipolar? Just curious.

still waiting for all the 'challenges' you set in the past and then *forgot* about when you couldn't meet them, just like the UK data one a few hours ago, still waiting.

I see you are so completely ****** up I actually pity you.
It's called Dimentia Ogee..yes its a pity

Nbats in a nutshell

Now a top NIH official has finally admitted in a letter that they indeed funded “gain-of-function” research in Wuhan, China – and that it was conducted by EcoHealth Alliance headed by the questionable Peter Daszak who they now confirm “failed to report” that they had created a coronavirus from bats in order to infect humans. This was finally admitted in a letter addressed to Rep. James Comer (R-KY), by NIH Principal Deputy Director Lawrence A. Tabak.
FCLLj3-UYAEIwSc.jpg
FCLLnMJVcAI3AxO.jpg

Nbats7979 wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:23 am
Ask me anything and I will improve your life by being smarter than you. This is how AI works.
yeah, I keep on asking you to reply when you say 'challenge me' and I do and you can't deny any of the facts. Fantasist.

It's Bipolar isn't it, not surprised you don't want to talk about it but between you and me you should get your money back on the meds, they just aren't working.

Papybillou wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:25 pm
Now a top NIH official has finally admitted in a letter that they indeed funded “gain-of-function” research in Wuhan, China – and that it was conducted by EcoHealth Alliance headed by the questionable Peter Daszak who they now confirm “failed to report” that they had created a coronavirus from bats in order to infect humans. This was finally admitted in a letter addressed to Rep. James Comer (R-KY), by NIH Principal Deputy Director Lawrence A. Tabak.
While Fauci himself of course has known all about that and failed to report that in 2019 when the issue became known, he finally found a scapegoat to put the blame of “failed to report” on a non American, a British expert. How convenient.
That the bat virus they claimed to have studied could not have been the source of the Covid virus is obvious (and known to them too) because this virus is a computer generated model, created for a specific purpose I'm not going to repeat again.
Why lawyers don't file a class action lawsuit against this criminal for endangering public health and causing the death or people is something I really wonder about.

Very important 45 min podcast explains clearly vaccine ADE and how it causes not a waning immune response but an increasing deranged immune response with each new shot.

Not that there is any real safety oversight on this mass experiment but Dr Dan Stock sees the worsening data as a sign of ADE and not down to just increasingly severe variants. Showing the same signs as have been displayed in other cases of vaccine ADE seen multiple times since 1966.

Also discussed is the importance of vitamin D in reducing risk of death for all patients no matter their risk category (age, obesity, etc).

https://www.bitchute.com/video/cT1o1hYwld1O/
1a.PNG

UK’s most recent vaccine surveillance report show vaccines are adversely affecting the natural immune response.

'(iii) recent observations from UK Health Security Agency (UKHSA) surveillance data that N antibody levels appear to be lower in individuals who acquire infection following 2 doses of vaccination.

... this likely has a great deal to do with why natural immunity IS sterilizing and stops future infection and why vaccines do not.

but if having been vaccinated later prevents you from mounting as strong an N antibody response, then it may actually be significantly reducing the effectiveness of the immunity acquired from exposure to covid, which is, BY FAR the strongest immunity currently known.

this would imply that the vaccines:

- not only do not stop you from getting covid and may well make it more likely,

- but also that they prevent you from getting the full benefit of the immunity you require when you GET covid.

- if this suppression is substantial enough, it might even render your recovery acquired immunity non-sterilizing and leave you active as a carrier and spreader by preventing the immune response that seems to be generating effective sterilization and replacing it with one known not to.

- this might make the vaccinated into durable or even perpetual carriers even if they have had disease and recovered.'

https://boriquagato.substack.com/p/orig ... ng-WGf94EU

1. Similar Topics

1. "Force installed" COVID App by Google

0 Replies 1511 Views

by ChuChu Rocket, Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:55 pm in Forex Fundamentals & News

0 Replies

Return to “Trader's Lounge”

Users viewing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 2 guests