Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:31 am Looks like it already has alerts, and please be mindful of our forum rules.
Yes i know, but I need to extra option with alarm. Now alarm is when signal buy and sell. Is posible add two option. 1. Alarm only when signal buy. 2 alarm only when signal sell. I need this because when trend is up i wish to get only buy signal when color touch grey line. Sory for my bad English

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

ST7 wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:00 am I need a reliable and accurate scalping indicators for the 5-15 min chart
I can tell you by experience. scalping and indicators do not mix.

indicators lag too much for scalping those charts unless you put longer than default periods on most of them. but candle spikes usually make them not work

most indicators you see here and pretty much everywhere , other than volume, are used for swing trades and/or day trades that last hours long or a session long

otherwise they don't work well. you'll probably be stuck with price action/market structure style trading aka naked charts and trend lines for scalping
These users thanked the author hazelj80 for the post:
A_5