Re: Heiken Ashi Type Indicators

stumblefrwd wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:09 am Instead of the keltner channel and ema being created from regular price charts, I want it to be calculated from Heiken Ashi
On this version the keltner bands moving average is created using heiken ashi close.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
stumblefrwd, Jimmy, yoki, Jedidiah

mrtools wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:11 am The divergence isn't working for you? This is i get using default settings.
The divergence works great! I was just wondering was there a MTF version of this. I like to take my entries on a 15min chart with a 4hr bias...saying as if I had a 15min chart pulled up but was able to use a MTF version of this Indi with the 4hr option

cptwillwilliams wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:15 am The divergence works great! I was just wondering was there a MTF version of this. I like to take my entries on a 15min chart with a 4hr bias...saying as if I had a 15min chart pulled up but was able to use a MTF version of this Indi with the 4hr option
Added mtf.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
太虚一毫

cptwillwilliams wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:33 pm Thanks Mr Tools!
The version i posted there it wasn't updating it's mtf values, hopefully this version works better.