Re: v2v dynamic system

Borshchov A.N. wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:32 pm Could you show the entry and exit conditions in the last screenshot?

Based on the previous post... I had a glance at the chart by looking at the Average weekly range values and the current weekly range. And then, I start running the correlation tool to see if there's a viable instrument with high positive/negative correlation pairs' value (average through a set of 3 TFs range. For exits, In my case, I'm planning it conservatively or looking at it on a case-to-case basis ─ meaning it can be aggressive. It may also be based on your risk appetite or his/her prerogative based on position sizing (well thought of managing risk positions ─ either in the mix of technical or fundamental bias). At the moment, I moved my SL with a positive 3-pip value.

Please read/analyze the notes I plotted inside the charts for other detailed information (based on the previous chart post)
  Note: With correlation, It can turn to “normal” at any time. Such as the pair(s) to fall and the latter to fall slower or go sideways. And then, it can rally to “reach” the latter pair. Thus, it doesn't mean that when the other goes down, the other goes down at the same time.

However, all of these can be invalidated as they may become unreliable for various reasons, including changes in the market conditions or economic circumstances.

Therefore, at the end of the day (not literally)... It is you and you alone who can figure out what works and what doesn’t. Good luck!
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
Borshchov A.N.
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─