Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

FourXXXX wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:46 am With some input from Xard I have now got the indicator working as I expect. Still, if you find something not right please let me know.

There are now 3 sets of Fibs, first is your basic retracement of the last ZZ line, second is the extension on the current move away from the last ZZ line, third is showing extensions of the current ZZ Line. I had to add this as the extensions changed before on the new ZZ.

ExtDepth is correct out of the box on either M5 or M15 chart plus added the ability to turn off the lines if you don't want them.

The Green levels show where the current White ZZ line may end and possible take profit levels as shown in the video.
Thanks for sharing this. I'd like to test it out on M1, what value do you suggest to use for extDepth?

maroka wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:05 am Thanks for sharing this. I'd like to test it out on M1, what value do you suggest to use for extDepth?
Set extDepth to 540 for M1 which is 15 times 36 which is the M15 value, for M30 use 18, H1 would be 9.

If you are using M15 or M5 don't change it as it sets the correct figure automatically. Next version will be changed to correct for more timeframes.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 3):
maroka, Mundu19, moey_dw
nil desperandum

FourXXXX wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:50 am If anyone is considering Windows 11 I have been running the prerelease version for quite a few months now. It has been really good and is much better for multiple monitors.
keen........... thx for letting us know........... have u notice any sort of difference in performance with pre release version & windows 10 pro?? in general is windows 11 any slower than windows 10 or the same?? cos i find windows 10 speedy even better and more refine than the king windows 7
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:40 pm keen........... thx for letting us know........... have u notice any sort of difference in performance with pre release version & windows 10 pro?? in general is windows 11 any slower than windows 10 or the same?? cos i find windows 10 speedy even better and more refine than the king windows 7
I am using Pro version of 11 and 10 before, it is fast but with 16 cores running at near 5GHZ nothing seems slow it down. For trading with windows 10 moving Metatrader to the TV above my main monitor was a real PITA, had push just little bit onto that screen then move the mouse up and grab the edge and drag the window up, most times it failed. Now I can just drag the windows straight up as you would expect. Took a couple weeks to adjust to the centred task bar, but now I would not like to have to go all the way to the left to open an app.

But apparently MS is holding off the upgrade from 10 to 11 on AMD machines due to some issue that makes it run 10% slower that they are working on. I have not noticed any slow down. I run 4 4K screens with 3 instances of Metatrader with 4 charts open in each. I can change timeframes on a chart with lots of indicators and it literally happens faster than you can blink. Only thing I did not like is the fox news crap they kept showing but I have stopped that now.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 2):
moey_dw, Musashi
nil desperandum