Re: Ichimoku Indicators for MT4 (Button Request)

mrtools wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:48 am Have you tried this one Ichimoku button ?
Hi @mrtools,

I have just compared the two indicators and I have noticed that the Chinkou Span Price Cross Alert has not been included in the Ichimoku (mtf + alerts + button) indicator. Would it be possible to include it?

It is in the Ichimoku mtf alerts 2.02 indicator. Please see attached screenshots :-)

Warmest regards

BeatleManiaSA
Attachments
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Re: Ichimoku Indicators for MT4 (Button Request)

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:39 pm Hi @mrtools,

I have just compared the two indicators and I have noticed that the Chinkou Span Price Cross Alert has not been included in the Ichimoku (mtf + alerts + button) indicator. Would it be possible to include it?

It is in the Ichimoku mtf alerts 2.02 indicator. Please see attached screenshots :-)

Warmest regards

BeatleManiaSA

Added the chinkou/price alerts. As far a repositioning the button, still learning and haven't quite figured that one out yet.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
BeatlemaniaSA, 太虚一毫

Re: Ichimoku Indicators for MT4

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:08 am Hi @mrtools,

Your coding is amazing! On your Kiun Sen Candles Alert indicator below would it be possible for you to include auto adjusting candles (similar to kvak's indicators)? Also a button for this indicator?

kijun sen candles alerts.ex4

Regards,

BeatleManiaSA :)
Don't remember doing a kijun sen candles indicator, don't have the source code anymore if I did.