Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

FourXXXX wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 5:37 pm You don't need to wait for M15, if that was the M5 chart with all those signals in place it is a buy at the next blue candle. The same on the M15 chart which is a stronger signal.

Signals you have are

1 Trading away from Orange ZZ
2 Trading away from White ZZ
3 Second Dot

Final confirmation you need for a buy is at the close of a blue candle and VQ in the sub window turning blue. With all five of these expect an up trend (usually, nothing is perfect) and a significant move up. Exit when the white ZZ turns up.

If however, the market trades past the blue dot and orange dot it is a downtrend still and when you are more experienced you can sell off the yellow dots that follow. Just be ready to take small profits when the market trades past the last orange dot position. At some point, a second dot will form and candles will turn blue then only buy trades until you get another reversal in signals.

If I were you I would go back to at least this post viewtopic.php?p=1295446477#p1295446477 and read everything from Xard since then.
sir, thanks for explanation n help .. please tell me the 5 conditions should all fullfilled in m15 tf ok ,then i go down to m5 tf and again should 5 conditions be fullfilled before i put the trade ? i am right ?thanks

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

sudhindragk wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:27 pm If the Orange ZZ line is UP then we are entering a DOWN cycle and want to be Trading SELLS only and looking at Intra-Day Tops off the White Dots.

If the Orange ZZ line is UP and we notice a break of white dot top , its trend continuation till next white dot is formed.
I saw a post from a member FourXXXX -
viewtopic.php?p=1295447825#p1295447825

In that post he mentions these lines -
"Final confirmation you need for a buy is at the close of a blue candle and VQ in the sub window turning blue. With all five of these expect an up trend (usually, nothing is perfect) and a significant move up. Exit when the white ZZ turns up."

I think you could be missing a really important indicator confirmation, which is the VQ. Consider it in your decision making and it will help alot. :idea:
These users thanked the author msbh for the post:
tokjanggut