NO LINKS OR MQL SOURCE CODE REQUESTS. Please follow the rules.

Re: Ichimoku Indicators for MT4

vvFish wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:51 am
;) :wave:
Ichimoku Average CCI (MTF)
This one is better in settings.

mr .vvfish Your avatar is awesome, it makes me happy everytime i look in smiling fish.

plz help what setting is used in ich...
thanks

Re: Ichimoku Indicators for MT4 (Button Request)

Hi @mrtools,

Could you please add a button to your excellent Ichimoku indicator listed below?
Ichimoku mtf alerts 2.02.ex4
I only have the 2.01 .mq4 file and not the 2.02 version downloaded from this thread :)
(53.08 KiB) Downloaded 40 times
Thanks a ton ;) :thumbup:
"The KEY to trading success is emotional discipline. If intelligence were the key, there would be a lot more people making money trading!"

Csj179t wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 12:58 am
vvFish,

I never said that you took something from me... or something like that...
If I wouldnt want someone to see indicators that I post I would never share them, especially in .mq4 . And if i share theese indicators, I want them to be taken away from me...
Also I havent seen these kind of indicators before thats why I created and posted them, maybe there was this kinds before...

And two more coming from me now.... IchimokuAveragesMomentum and IchimokuAveragesCCI
Great indicators Csj179t!

could you kindly add arrows on chart for the CCI indicator, as shown in my picture?

Kind regards

PumbaPLS
Ichisystem.png
Dont look at me

trader2000 wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:45 am
hi there ,, if you find your system good please share it as zip file with template and indicators ,thanks
There is really a lot of information in his pictures. I would not dare to post such. I posted a piece of this puzzle the other day. I got scared and deleted it.

1. Similar Topics

1. 19 Replies
    2. Reorder Indicators on chart - Visual Layers Reordering in MT4

6 Replies 858 Views

by cortyk, Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:34 am in MT4 Indicators

6 Replies
    3. Jurik Smoothed Indicators for MT4

327 Replies 45881 Views

by Jimmy, Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:27 pm in MT4 Indicators

327 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”

Users viewing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], euro_rapp, Filipino_guy, humbatov, IBM oBot [Bot], kimhyunmin, kvak, Majestic-12 [Bot], oskar656, rudiarius, SEMrush [Bot], Sunrisetobi, Woodyz, 太虚一毫 and 39 guests