Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

matt.denx wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:27 pm I meant suppose there were no buy opportunity at all in M5 between the M15's blue dot and next red/yellow dot, then should keep looking for buy opportunity in M5?
You don't need to wait for M15, if that was the M5 chart with all those signals in place it is a buy at the next blue candle. The same on the M15 chart which is a stronger signal.

Signals you have are

1 Trading away from Orange ZZ
2 Trading away from White ZZ
3 Second Dot

Final confirmation you need for a buy is at the close of a blue candle and VQ in the sub window turning blue. With all five of these expect an up trend (usually, nothing is perfect) and a significant move up. Exit when the white ZZ turns up.

If however, the market trades past the blue dot and orange dot it is a downtrend still and when you are more experienced you can sell off the yellow dots that follow. Just be ready to take small profits when the market trades past the last orange dot position. At some point, a second dot will form and candles will turn blue then only buy trades until you get another reversal in signals.

If I were you I would go back to at least this post viewtopic.php?p=1295446477#p1295446477 and read everything from Xard since then.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 5):
gamerredd, Skyold, matt.denx, Mundu19, trader2000
nil desperandum

Mrs.Watanabe wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:35 pm We just have to do it at our own pace in our long life marathon.
;)

Newer stuffs are not always better.
XU v5.01-XARDFX", "XU-SEMAFOR v3" and "XU v3-Ribbon" are still my favorites. :hug:

Mrs.W
(Sorry my bad english.)
New is not always better that is very true. Although if we don't explore new things we would not even have fire and be living like monkeys.
nil desperandum

FourXXXX wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:05 pm New is not always better that is very true. Although if we don't explore new things we would not even have fire and be living like monkeys.
Of course it is right. :D
I'd like to send you a proverb from the Chinese classics.

Almost Japanese people learned it in high school. :think:
If you have a chance to talk with Japanese people, please try to use it. ;)

温故知新( Japanese pronunciation : on ko chi shinn )
Discover new truths by studying the past through scrutiny of the old.
or
You should consult the past if you want to learn about the future.

Mrs.W
(Sorry my bad english.)
These users thanked the author Mrs.Watanabe for the post:
Jedidiah
At the back of a road in common use is another road in the mountain of flowers; you may take either way but be in time still in bloom.(Rikyu SEN)
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)

Mrs.Watanabe wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:45 pm Of course it is right. :D
I'd like to send you a proverb from the Chinese classics.

Almost Japanese people learned it in high school. :think:
If you have a chance to talk with Japanese people, please try to use it. ;)

温故知新( Japanese pronunciation : on ko chi shinn )
Discover new truths by studying the past through scrutiny of the old.
or
You should consult the past if you want to learn about the future.

Mrs.W
(Sorry my bad english.)
This leads to Kaizen (改善, かいぜん) which Mr Xard practices even in his retirement and so should all of us.

Recently I watched some travel videos about Japan, definitely going there on my next holiday. Absolutely beautiful and amazing country there is a place with frozen waterfalls in winter that I liked the most.

There is nothing new, I once heard a speaker talking about young Romans racing their chariots racing up and down the streets on a Saturday night.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post:
Mrs.Watanabe
nil desperandum

FourXXXX wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:05 pm This leads to Kaizen (改善, かいぜん) which Mr Xard practices even in his retirement and so should all of us.

Recently I watched some travel videos about Japan, definitely going there on my next holiday. Absolutely beautiful and amazing country there is a place with frozen waterfalls in winter that I liked the most.

There is nothing new, I once heard a speaking talking about young Romans racing their charoits up and down the streets on a Saturday night.
I think XARD's KAIZEN/improvement is more than the original Toyota.
And I really admire the way he share his achievements with everyone. :clap:

Furthermore, your willingness to carefully explain the XARD system to a newbie is brilliant! :clap: :clap: :clap:

When the covid is over, please come to Japan for a trip!
You won't see any chariots races, but you'll like the unusual/weird festivals that are held all over Japan!

Good luck with your trading for that!

Mrs.W
(Sorry my bad english)
These users thanked the author Mrs.Watanabe for the post (total 5):
sudhindragk, satyafx, XXXX, stond, Jedidiah
At the back of a road in common use is another road in the mountain of flowers; you may take either way but be in time still in bloom.(Rikyu SEN)
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)

Keep an eye on the White Dots on the 5m TF, look for Intra-Day Tops & Bottoms in the market off these White Dots in conjunction with the Orange ZZ line.

Always remember that you should be Trading Off the last Orange ZZ line.

If the Orange ZZ line is UP then we are entering a DOWN cycle and want to be Trading SELLS only and looking at Intra-Day Tops off the White Dots.

Likewise, if the Orange ZZ line is DOWN the we are entering an UP cycle and we want to be Trading BUYS only and looking at Intra-Day Bottoms off the White Dots.

You can use the White Dots as additional staging platforms.
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 17):
rudiarius, satyafx, Skyold, XXXX, oskar656, sudhindragk, gamerredd, tokjanggut, Mustafa, iPar, stond, Mundu19, Mrs.Watanabe, kowal81, jmonts, Kev21, Jedidiah
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:42 pm If the Orange ZZ line is UP then we are entering a DOWN cycle and want to be trading SELLS only
Quite so - except as we have learned - once more - during the last two days:
If the orange line is up, it may continue up for a while, and a while, and a while, yet...
(Especially, one is prone to muse, if people are waiting for SELLS...)

XARD: That is why we WAIT for a 2nd Dot to appear to confirm change and trade at the cross of the Trend line.

Quite so - you just didn't mention it in your post. I am just being frivolous, so to speak.
People and precision in language, you know what I mean: a never ending story.
(Precision, Language and Logic, 1977)
XARD: I have mentioned it on numerous occasions throughout this thread, not to worry, the story is coming to an end and I will be moving on.

Sorry to hear it - nobody here can imagine a thread (world?) without its spiritual leader.
These users thanked the author josi for the post:
Jedidiah

xard777 wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:42 pm Keep an eye on the White Dots on the 5m TF, look for Intra-Day Tops & Bottoms in the market off these White Dots in conjunction with the Orange ZZ line.

If the Orange ZZ line is UP then we are entering a DOWN cycle and want to be Trading SELLS only and looking at Intra-Day Tops off the White Dots.

Likewise, if the Orange ZZ line is DOWN the we are entering an UP cycle and we want to be Trading BUYS only and looking at Intra-Day Bottoms off the White Dots.

Xard777
XARD,

I think this will help a lot...5m white dot as staging area. I have had similar doubts as some others over here.

xard777 wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:42 pm Keep an eye on the White Dots on the 5m TF, look for Intra-Day Tops & Bottoms in the market off these White Dots in conjunction with the Orange ZZ line.

Xard777
Hi Xard,

In your next update, will you be able to trade it on the 15m or do you have to trade it on the 5m only?

If the Orange ZZ line is UP and we notice a break of white dot top , its trend continuation till next white dot is formed.
Attachments
These users thanked the author sudhindragk for the post (total 10):
satyafx, tokjanggut, ChuChu Rocket, xard777, Jimmy, stond, Mundu19, kowal81, Kev21, Mrs.Watanabe