Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

There are some EAs you could try out:
viewtopic.php?p=1295356122#p1295356122
viewtopic.php?p=1295356369#p1295356369
and others, if you scroll through the topic.
jcorp01 wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:54 am Anyone know of an ea/indicator that can automatically put a set Stoploss and Take profit levels when you enter a trade? I scalp and sometimes not fast enough to set the levels, especially during NYSE open.
These users thanked the author chris006 for the post (total 2):
stond, gamerredd

trader2000 wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:22 am hi,, this zz line white encircle by orange have special meaning or what differentiate it from bold white zz ,thanks

It's the usual white ZZ on top of the orange, if the last blue dot remains there you should be looking to buy when the candles turn blue..

Hope your on demo there at -25%.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post:
trader2000
nil desperandum

xard777 wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 6:24 am Update - XARD FX Final Edition.

I am officially retiring on the 18th May, this is as good a time to post my last setup for everyone's perusal.
As usual keep what works for you and discard the rest.

Enjoy
Xard777

Make more money than you have ever dreamed of, and then some.

corrected ADX

I'm a little behind everyone else but we know it's a marathon, not a race, I like this setup. This is a good setup. Thx
These users thanked the author DRAXILL for the post:
XXXX

DRAXILL wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:31 am I'm a little behind everyone else but we know it's a marathon, not a race, I like this setup. This is a good setup. Thx
We just have to do it at our own pace in our long life marathon.
;)

Newer stuffs are not always better.
XU v5.01-XARDFX", "XU-SEMAFOR v3" and "XU v3-Ribbon" are still my favorites. :hug:

Mrs.W
(Sorry my bad english.)
These users thanked the author Mrs.Watanabe for the post:
horizon202
At the back of a road in common use is another road in the mountain of flowers; you may take either way but be in time still in bloom.(Rikyu SEN)
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)

FourXXXX wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:25 am It's the usual white ZZ on top of the orange, if the last blue dot remains there you should be looking to buy when the candles turn blue..

Hope your on demo there at -25%.
In same M15 chart above, if upper (red/yellow) dot shows up before able to find buy pattern in M5 chart, should keep looking for the buy pattern or stop looking (which means back to waiting for new lower/blue dot again) ?