Re: ACTION ZONE:ORIGINAL MATRIX

rogeryrogery wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:21 am Anybody learnt this method ? Seems like somebody love copy/paste.
The guy is very sensible and just talks about things that a trader must know. Talent. Why should I paint it if there is ready-made high-quality material.
The pin bar, absorption model, work with 2-, 3 screens, etc. are described excellently.
Some people, having visited the zoo, and they do not see the elephant, because illusions are stronger than reality.

amdudus wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 11:12 pm Previously, posting in the topic would take several days.
Today, due to anger, it takes a long time.
Below is the promised template. However, do not rush. Try it on a demo or cent account. Wait for posts that allow you understand how to work.
I repeat that ACTION ZONE is a technology, not a trading system or a set of indicators.
What can this practically give? At least, upon assimilation, doubling the deposit, first in two weeks, then in one week. And so on. As you acquire the skill.
INTERNAL WORKING AND BEHAVIORAL PSYCHOLOGY IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT
Three indicators, TRO_BIAS_EZ, Zone, and VS_ChannelTrend_V1.0 B, cannot be compiled. So, the loading is like this. ;)
Attachments

amdudus wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:08 am Improving the basic version.
Although ...
Although this is enough, if you understand that forex is a battlefield of simple solutions. But this is what is very difficult to understand sometimes.
These users thanked the author amdudus for the post:
yoki

amdudus wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 8:10 pm Yes, it is so. The deposit can actually be increased from 3 to 7 times a week.
This is from practice.
After a long forced break, I am conservatively scalping for now.
At this stage, 10% per day suits me.
BUT THE PARADOX IN WHAT?
The flawed ideas that have permeated the brain over the years of trading, gleaned from many sources, get in the way.
It turned out that very simple solutions are VERY DIFFICULT TO INVEST INTO THE HEAD.
But the deposit can also be decreased exponentially if PA does not "agree" with the orders, which can happen any time. No SL is for most traders a deadly sin! Why? Because most of the traders do not have the funds to do so. Placing quite a number of orders within the same minute makes it even worse. Talking about profitable trades like the opposite is or could never happen is educationally not very productive. To avoid misunderstanding, I'm not questioning your trading approach at all.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 2):
optionhk, josi

RplusT wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 1:20 pm But the deposit can also be decreased exponentially if PA does not "agree" with the orders, which can happen any time. No SL is for most traders a deadly sin! Why? Because most of the traders do not have the funds to do so. Placing quite a number of orders within the same minute makes it even worse. Talking about profitable trades like the opposite is or could never happen is educationally not very productive. To avoid misunderstanding, I'm not questioning your trading approach at all.
The most interesting thing is that the author of a simple idea of ​​this technology also does not put stops and take-profits. But this did not prevent her from working very successfully. I do not take an example from her, I just think this is not an unnecessary thing .. But this is my personal opinion. I do not see a point of dispute here. Bet as much as you like.
This is not at all what affects the efficiency of trading and is a technique in my opinion.

amdudus wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:17 pm The most interesting thing is that the author of a simple idea of ​​this technology also does not put stops and take-profits. But this did not prevent her from working very successfully. I do not take an example from her, I just think this is not an unnecessary thing .. But this is my personal opinion. I do not see a point of dispute here. Bet as much as you like.
This is not at all what affects the efficiency of trading and is a technique in my opinion.
Well.... it all seems useless given that not one single trade has been shared which shows the entry and the exit points which is very easy to do with default trade history of mt4 and an indicator like chronus....... Xard has got the same problem, he wouldn't share even a single trade from entry to exit.... I really don't understand what is the point of not doing that.... But if someone is sharing their whole system, it only makes sense for them to share how they actually place a trade using that system....

amdudus wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:17 pm The most interesting thing is that the author of a simple idea of ​​this technology also does not put stops and take-profits. But this did not prevent her from working very successfully. I do not take an example from her, I just think this is not an unnecessary thing .. But this is my personal opinion. I do not see a point of dispute here. Bet as much as you like.
You misread my post. What you say applies to experienced and well funded traders. I don't use SLs either. I have got plenty of funds and I know what I'm doing. Many people coming here don't. They are excited to read about amazing profits, only to find out later that it depletes their account....as with any other system. Thus, telling people the reality I believe is more appropriate.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post:
sal