Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

FourXXXX wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:24 am How is everyone going with the TakeProfit Indicator, any issues or suggestions?
It's helpful for getting out of a trade. My current problem is getting into a trade. :sweat:

Have any of you created an indicator that will alert me when a particular trade is available to take? Having a dashboard or an alert that'll hit any pair I request would be key. I'm still learning this system, so I find it hard to actually get into a trade. I'm specifically referring to the newest update for XARD Scalp v5. Even having a good explanation on how to trade would be nice. I've read all the forums, but I'm still having difficulty finding the actual entry points since there's so much data to go through.

So far all I understand is that H4, H1, M15, and M5 have to be in alignment. If bottom is orange then we are looking for buys. If top is orange then we are looking for shorts. Trade on the second dot of the trend once candles are appropriate color. My trouble is that most of the time I don't see any of this. Or, I'll see something but the text is telling me to only do shorts even though there was an orange dot on the bottom. Maybe I'm not getting it right?

Just to clarify, I don't want to automate any trading. I don't believe automated trading works. I have to see and examine before trading anything. I'm just looking for a way to learn this system and see if it is the right fit for me.
Thanks!
These users thanked the author schenkthetank42 for the post:
trader2000

schenkthetank42 wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:28 am It's helpful for getting out of a trade. My current problem is getting into a trade. :sweat:
A picture says more than 1000 words.
Study it.
viewtopic.php?p=1295447442#p1295447442
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post (total 3):
XXXX, schenkthetank42, gamerredd
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

schenkthetank42 wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:28 am It's helpful for getting out of a trade. My current problem is getting into a trade. :sweat:

Have any of you created an indicator that will alert me when a particular trade is available to take? Having a dashboard or an alert that'll hit any pair I request would be key. I'm still learning this system, so I find it hard to actually get into a trade. I'm specifically referring to the newest update for XARD Scalp v5. Even having a good explanation on how to trade would be nice. I've read all the forums, but I'm still having difficulty finding the actual entry points since there's so much data to go through.

So far all I understand is that H4, H1, M15, and M5 have to be in alignment. If bottom is orange then we are looking for buys. If top is orange then we are looking for shorts. Trade on the second dot of the trend once candles are appropriate color. My trouble is that most of the time I don't see any of this. Or, I'll see something but the text is telling me to only do shorts even though there was an orange dot on the bottom. Maybe I'm not getting it right?

Just to clarify, I don't want to automate any trading. I don't believe automated trading works. I have to see and examine before trading anything. I'm just looking for a way to learn this system and see if it is the right fit for me.
Thanks!
only look for 15m tf when orange zz appear for example at top so now will look for sell setup but after white zz appear at top also(this mean price have to go down first then return back to orange zz level when the white zz appear) ,still do not enter now ,go to 5m tf and look for top and bottom and what is candles background color either red or green in this example should be red as sell setup , then look to subscreen indicator called vq ,, it is red or blue .. this is my understanding .. hope 2 u profitble trades
These users thanked the author trader2000 for the post:
schenkthetank42

DownloadRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

trader2000 wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:50 pm only look for 15m tf when orange zz appear for example at top so now will look for sell setup but after white zz appear at top also(this mean price have to go down first then return back to orange zz level when the white zz appear) ,still do not enter now ,go to 5m tf and look for top and bottom and what is candles background color either red or green in this example should be red as sell setup , then look to subscreen indicator called vq ,, it is red or blue .. this is my understanding .. hope 2 u profitble trades
So in the example here I need to wait for candles on m5 to turn red and also the indicator below to turn red before placing short? Now that it has reached, do I now do my sell order? Thanks.

FourXXXX wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:24 am How is everyone going with the TakeProfit Indicator, any issues or suggestions?
Useful, I like it, thank you very much. On a related note, do you think there is any merit to doing something similar for eg pullback re-entries?. Would of course be a different scale, but it seems to me that the same principle would apply?
These users thanked the author Pauliz for the post (total 2):
XXXX, Skyold

schenkthetank42 wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:11 pm So in the example here I need to wait for candles on m5 to turn red and also the indicator below to turn red before placing short?

Now that it has reached, do I now do my sell order?

Thanks.
Wait for downward white ZZ line first in M15, when that happens, look for sell opportunity in M5 chart.
These users thanked the author matt.denx for the post:
trader2000

Pauliz wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:32 pm Useful, I like it, thank you very much. On a related note, do you think there is any merit to doing something similar for eg pullback re-entries?. Would of course be a different scale, but it seems to me that the same principle would apply?
Now that is a good idea. We already have Triangles for the second dot, perhaps when the price crosses the trend line or a dot forms in the coloured area between price and the trend line. Or will we have too many alerts going off? Xard likes to snooze between trades sometimes, I will see what he says.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 3):
Skyold, Pauliz, satyafx
nil desperandum

Hi FourXXXX,
First of all, thank you very much for the TakeProfit Indi.
It is very difficult to stay in the trade for the intraday until the white line is drawn.
So my suggestion would be something with Fibo from the previous line. The previous line can sometimes be the ORANGE or like the white line. Just an alarm with the Fibo numbers. I just don't know if and how you can create it, because I have no coding experience.
Skyold

These users thanked the author Skyold for the post:
XXXX
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777