Re: MT4 Trading Systems (Old or new!) Please post here

RplusT wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:30 pm Or like this....

!!lowpassfilter_v1 mtf.ex4
QWMA correct.ex4...added auto mtf to it.

QWMA_x.tpl
;)
These users thanked the author vvFish for the post (total 8):
Daddyhan, RplusT, charli, KAESER444, Mundu19, traderduke, Chickenspicy, Jedidiah
"Only the price on the chart can show the entrance to the deal..."

RplusT wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:29 am That's pretty much the max I'm willing to put on a chart. Even if I repeat myself the x-times....we are trading direction, not bits and pieces of price action.
And that's what I want to see......3500 pips in 10 days with virtually no headache and nail biting. Adding orders on the ride up.....you do the math.
It's when the price crossed the Goldband where you'd start looking to buy...or at the second green dot where price retraced to the Goldband that has already turned blue. Patience is the key.
(On a side note, the US is in such a mess and the Dow kept going to a new historical high. There is no logic except the banks like JP Morgan and Goldman Sachs generating profits. They both got enough funds to move the market on their own. Thus just trade what you see).

The two Indicators in the subwindow I tried out following Jimmy's links (thanks!) work well together. See the divergence of both at the bottom (Big square with arrow). It's a S/D level and both Indis are shouting BUY, BUY, BUY (referring to Xard's latest creation........ :D )
It's no kind of "cherry picking. Just see the move down before reaching the bottom. I/m sure you could easily trade that too.

#4X 2011 XARD GOLDBANDS 2B.mq4
i - BandsPrice (mtf + alerts).ex4
stochastic momentum index (divergence + alerts + arrows).ex4
XU-SEMAFOR v3.mq4
GOLDBANDS_Test1.tpl
Hi, thanks for sharing this.

Does the XU-Semafor repaint?

For you to play with......I mean to try it out if you want to.... :D
It's works well for trading pullbacks with the Heijden MAC3D and some MA's with longer periods as support and resistance.
The LSMA gives pretty accurate "signals" with the channel cross and the Zero cross.

You can also overlay it with Banzai's MA MACD BT I just saw in a post.......It plots very much the same but shows up and down in different colours.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 5):
TECHHDATE07, dn101, MaxTorque, Banzai, yoki

RplusT wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:14 pm For you to play with......I mean to try it out if you want to.... :D
It's works well for trading pullbacks with the Heijden MAC3D and some MA's with longer periods as support and resistance.
The LSMA gives pretty accurate "signals" with the channel cross and the Zero cross.

Lsma Wpr filtered.ex4
DOBERMAN SWING.ex4
rsx range expansion index - cb.ex4
Heijden_MAC3D.ex4
MAC3D.tpl

You can also overlay it with Banzai's MA MACD BT I just saw in a post.......It plots very much the same but shows up and down in different colours.

MA MACD BT.mq4
Hi RplusT,

I see you use DobermanSwing indi, it's a NRP version ?

Thank you :-)

remcous wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:44 pm Hi RplusT,

I see you use DobermanSwing indi, it's a NRP version ?

Thank you :-)
Well, have used it only for testing. Don't even know where I got that from. Haven't noticed any repainting. But that might be very well due to the fact that I don't really pay much attention to sub-windows but more to what's happening on the main window. If you open a 1m chart you can easily find out whether it's repainting or not.