Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 4:54 am
Updated... Screen Snapshot
Xard777
XARD and all others,
I just realized that there are now white circles and on the left sometimes green diamonds. i don't get this work even though I have the latest XARD template 005 installed.
How can I activate this and what does it exactly mean ? Something in another timeframe ?

BernieL wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:29 pm
XARD and all others,
I just realized that there are now white circles and on the left sometimes green diamonds. i don't get this work even though I have the latest XARD template 005 installed.
How can I activate this and what does it exactly mean ? Something in another timeframe ?
Check this post by Fourxxxx
viewtopic.php?p=1295447134#p1295447134
Also in the latest Update by XARD, viewtopic.php?p=1295446988#p1295446988
there is an indicator called XU v8-TRIANGLES rev001a.ex4. Add both indicators and you should have what you see in the screenshot by XARD.

Mundu

trader2000 wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:44 pm
eurusd deal hit sl ?any comment plz
You should look at M5 chart, look for up and down dot pattern, then wait for the candle going into green background (and when the VQ line color is blue) and enter the trade. You could exit the trade when an upward white ZZ line formed in M5/M15 chart or use trailing stop or whatever exit strategy that you prefer.

FourXXXX wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:24 am
How is everyone going with the TakeProfit Indicator, any issues or suggestions?
It's helpful for getting out of a trade. My current problem is getting into a trade. :sweat:

Have any of you created an indicator that will alert me when a particular trade is available to take? Having a dashboard or an alert that'll hit any pair I request would be key. I'm still learning this system, so I find it hard to actually get into a trade. I'm specifically referring to the newest update for XARD Scalp v5. Even having a good explanation on how to trade would be nice. I've read all the forums, but I'm still having difficulty finding the actual entry points since there's so much data to go through.

So far all I understand is that H4, H1, M15, and M5 have to be in alignment. If bottom is orange then we are looking for buys. If top is orange then we are looking for shorts. Trade on the second dot of the trend once candles are appropriate color. My trouble is that most of the time I don't see any of this. Or, I'll see something but the text is telling me to only do shorts even though there was an orange dot on the bottom. Maybe I'm not getting it right?

Just to clarify, I don't want to automate any trading. I don't believe automated trading works. I have to see and examine before trading anything. I'm just looking for a way to learn this system and see if it is the right fit for me.
Thanks!

1. Similar Topics

1. XU-MA Indicator Buffers (Automating Xard System)

2 Replies 5122 Views

by Jagel, Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:37 am in Coding Help

2 Replies
    2. Simple MTF system

10 Replies 1845 Views

by ruudik, Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:21 pm in Trading Systems

10 Replies
    3. 0 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”

Users viewing this forum: Binarycol, CommonCrawl [Bot], dansmol, FourXXXX, ivanupzakov, Mrs.Watanabe, ParallelNative, ummadirajani and 13 guests