Re: Ultimate TDI indicators thread for MT4

ffsss wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:15 am Hi, indicator looks great thanks for sharing it, but it lags a lot the mt4 terminal for me. Does it happen to you too or is it my problem?
Works fine on my end. If you're experiencing lag with certain indicators, please use this method: Reduce CPU and RAM usage MT4.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
Jedidiah
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

ffsss wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:04 am Ok, i will try, but it only happens when i add this indicator to the chart (with divergences), other indicators work fine.
Cool, let us know if that helps you.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
Jedidiah
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

ffsss wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:46 am I set both parameters to 5000 but this indicator still lags the mt4 terminal.
Have the indicator on a chart default settings but with divergence on and checking with my task master and barely makes any % change in CPU and Memory stays the same so from here it's not the indicator causing the problem.
Attachments
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, Jedidiah

mrtools wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:10 am Have the indicator on a chart default settings but with divergence on and checking with my task master and barely makes any % change in CPU and Memory stays the same so from here it's not the indicator causing the problem.
In my case cpu rises 20%, in two different computers. But even using 23% shouldnt lag right? I dont know why but after adding this indicator to chart mt4 terminal freezes a lot.
Attachments