Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Mustafa wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:06 am Hello XARD.... Is it possible to project the zigzag swings with the help of fibonacci to determine when the next zigzag line would form another high or low.... Does any one have the required skill to attach fib projections to the last zigzag leg to determine the extension levels at which the next big dot will appear.....?
Would appreciate your feedback on this idea....
viewtopic.php?p=1295445194#p1295445194
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post:
Mustafa
nil desperandum

Mustafa wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:06 am Hello XARD.... Is it possible to project the zigzag swings with the help of fibonacci to determine when the next zigzag line would form another high or low.... Does any one have the required skill to attach fib projections to the last zigzag leg to determine the extension levels at which the next big dot will appear.....?
Would appreciate your feedback on this idea....
Hi Mustafa
try this one
Attachments
These users thanked the author Mrs.Watanabe for the post (total 5):
Mustafa, mancangkul, iPar, Jimmy, xard777
At the back of a road in common use is another road in the mountain of flowers; you may take either way but be in time still in bloom.(Rikyu SEN)
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)

schenkthetank42 wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:26 pm Hello,
Sorry. I'm still quite a noob. How exactly does one upload the zip file into MT4? Do I need to put all indicators in the indicator folder, experts into experts, or do I just need to put the zip folder somewhere specific?

Thanks!
https://googlethatforyou.com?q=how%20to ... 20on%20mt4
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew