Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:27 pm It has "next higher timeframe" already.
Dear mrtools -

I am sorry to bother you again, but I don't see "next higher timeframe" option.

The indicator has current and other standard mt4 timeframes plus custom timeframe, but not "next (first) higher timeframe".

Can you please take another look - what am I missing?

Thank you very much.

wtrader13 wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:53 pm Dear mrtools -

I am sorry to bother you again, but I don't see "next higher timeframe" option.

The indicator has current and other standard mt4 timeframes plus custom timeframe, but not "next (first) higher timeframe".

Can you please take another look - what am I missing?

Thank you very much.
You're right, sorry about that, posted a corrected version here Trend indicators
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
wtrader13

Wobstix wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:59 pm Good day to you all.
I have been working on my algorithm and use an indicator to manually back test my ideas.
The indicator is No Nonsense ATR
I find it quite good because wherever I click on the chart, it draws TP and SL lines to where each would be hit.
It works very well except that it calculates the TP & SL based on the ATR only.
The multiple of ATR can be changed in the settings as well as other various parameters.
I have contacted the developers of the indicator and asked them if they would be willing to add the option to include fixed SL & TP
The response was good but they are not prepared to do it.
They did say however, that the code is open source and I can try to do it myself.
This is a complicated indicator and as much as I pride myself in being able to make small changes to some indicators,
This is way out of my league.
Please will somebody have a look at it with a view of adding the option of fixed SL & TP.
I have included the indicator as well as a link to their site where a good description of the indicator can be found
I truly hope this can be done because I believe it will help not only me but, so many of us here.
Thank you in advance.
Hi, I already made it, long time ago, so here you are..
These users thanked the author jozino12 for the post (total 3):
Borshchov A.N., Thangarasu, jng640

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas - smFractalLevels_v3 BT2

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:21 pm Hi @mrtools,

Would it be possible for you to add alerts to the following indicator. I would like alerts to be shown when the various level arrows are drawn, (popups, sound, mobile and email). Alerts ONLY for the arrows and NOT the trendlines :-)

Please see attached screenshot...

smFractalLevels_v3 BT 2.mq4

Thank you for your excellent work and contribution to this awesome forex community :thumbup: :)
Hi mrtools,

Would or is it possible to add alerts to the above indicator? If yes, it would be greatly appreciated ;) :thumbup:
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT