Re: COVID CONTINUED

Nbats7979 wrote:
Sun Oct 10, 2021 2:54 am
On this booster stuff. I don't care. This was an exercise to buy time. Anybody who, by now, hasn't taken the opportunity is now on their own. That's fine, stop penalizing those of us who are fully vaccinated. Open up tomorrow. I'd be totally fine as long as unvaccinated people couldn't seek hospital treatment. Fuck em. The whole point was to make sure the health system could keep running. Now, after a lot of worthless talk, lets go. No more waiting or compassion and there should be a hard no for unvaccinated covid patients at any public health facility.
Own your choices. STFU.
:lmao: Again, the NEO Nbats was really quick to deliver!
Neo Nbats.gif

Besides, using your rhetoric, vaccinated people should be denied any hospital treatment for their suicidal actions. Why are the hospitals full of those? They are protected and vaccination is safe, right! We paid for the "vaccines" ( those are not free as you claim, it's tax payers money that buys those) and now we got to pay for the healthcare of those fully vaccinated too. On the other hand they are licensed to spread the virus wherever they go....i.e. they are a danger to everyone.
Only a zero brain cell organism would maintain that the DNA stuff of Pfiz& Co is a vaccine and secondly is safe.

mrtools wrote: ↑
Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:16 pm
The Vaccines Are 1000% More Deadly than COVID-19
Nbats7979 wrote:
Sun Oct 10, 2021 4:03 am
The most drain bead dumb shit I've ever injected.
Spot on.......if you had not referred to something else.

Nbats7979 wrote:
Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:16 am
That isn't what the study said but at this point it doesn't matter. Reality will roll you over. I've learned a lot about the depths people/entites will go to subvert what should have been an obvious path to a novel public health challenge. Thanks for the education i guess :thumbup:
Another absolutes fail by Nbats.

Nbats: give me just 1 study that shows ivermectin works.
gets given a link to 64 studies.
Nbats: Noooooo - abuse and threats ad infinitum.

Nbats: Give my one data set that shows vaxxed have a higher infection rate than the unvaxxed.
gets shown UK data that shows just that
Nbats: Noooo - abuse and threats ad infinitum.

Nbats: This study shows masks work.
gets given the actual data rather than the msm spin that show a 1% diff when triple masked, 1% is not statistically significant.
Nbats: Nooooo - abuse and threats ad infinitum.

You clearly have a mental health problem, you know it - but don't realise everyone else can see it too.

No point in arguing with a petulant child. FO.

First 2 snaps are data from South Korea end of March 2020 (before vax)

The 3rd snap is latest data from Singapore where they have 83% fully vaxxed.

The % for cases with mild symptoms and severe look amazingly similar to me. It's almost as if the vax has made no difference at all. 🤔🤔🤔

4j.PNG

4k.PNG

4l.PNG

Trudeau.jpg

Canada will place unvaccinated federal employees on unpaid leave !!!!!! and require COVID-19 shots for air, train and ship passengers, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said on Wednesday, as he unveiled one of the world's strictest vaccine mandate policies. The emphasis is on "mandate".
"These travel measures, along with mandatory vaccination for federal employees, are some of the strongest in the world," Justin Trudeau told reporters. "If you've done the right thing and gotten vaccinated, you deserve the freedom to be safe from COVID."..........."........deserve the freedom to spread Covid everywhere." Here I corrected that for you!
I'm wondering who in his right mind would have voted again for this obedient (f)tool of the Great Reset? Sue this wannabe Adolf for any damages resulting from such mandate.

RplusT wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:49 pm

Canada will place unvaccinated federal employees on unpaid leave !!!!!! and require COVID-19 shots for air, train and ship passengers, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said on Wednesday, as he unveiled one of the world's strictest vaccine mandate policies. The emphasis is on "mandate".
"These travel measures, along with mandatory vaccination for federal employees, are some of the strongest in the world," Justin Trudeau told reporters. "If you've done the right thing and gotten vaccinated, you deserve the freedom to be safe from COVID."..........."........deserve the freedom to spread Covid everywhere." Here I corrected that for you!
I'm wondering who in his right mind would have voted again for this obedient (f)tool of the Great Reset? Sue this wannabe Adolf for any damages resulting from such mandate.
Another wannabe dictator, like the resident we have in the US.

Flu season fast approaching northern hemisphere and a reminder that the official govt guidelines for covid treatment is basically do nothing until you can't breath then call 111 or 999 (can't have any treatments undermining the vaccines now can we).

New study of 68 countries and 2947 US counties show the vax does not reduce infection rates, in fact looks to be increasing them.

At risk? What to do?

Start on the prophylaxis protocol:

(your govt probably won't let you have access to HCQ, Quercetin or Ivermectin)

Iverm Prot1.PNG

Special note on Vitamin D.

4n.PNG

4000iu once a day tablets will suffice and can be bought on Amazon for less than £10 for 400.

Reminder that official recommended daily dosages were instigated just after WW II and were the minimum required for basic survival not the optimum for good health.

Study, Infection rates for vaccinated:

https://t.co/426dMp8g2X

Forwarded from Craig Kelly MP Leader United Australia Party:::::

The global elites, the celebrities, the high ranking politicians - all use HCQ and Ivermectin to treat themselves and their families when they catch Covid.

But these same elites have their paid lackeys in the media demonise treatments these treatments. For if the truth was told about HCQ & Ivermectin, these same elites wouldn’t have been able to make billions selling the vaccines.

And they rely on ‘useful idiots’ (whom farcically think are intellectually superior) to parrot the anti-Ivermectin and anti-HCQ propaganda.

Then cowardly politicians ban low cost HCQ and Ivermectin, claiming the treatments are ‘’dangerous’’ - while they give billions to Big Pharma to buy experimental genetic agents which have no long term safety data - and then force people to be injected.

ITS THE GREATEST SCANDAL OF ALL TIME - the public are being played for fools.
congress gets hcq and iv.jpg

mrtools wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:24 am
Forwarded from Craig Kelly MP Leader United Australia Party:::::
FACTS ‼️💯💯

who would have thought Australia will be use as a test......... and no doubts america must be vigilant now
Contribution Inspector & GIF Animator at your service👮

moey_dw wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:30 am
FACTS ‼️💯💯

who would have thought Australia will be use as a test......... and no doubts america must be vigilant now
Today in Sydney they announced the 11th October as "Freedom Day" (aka Day of Division) where all the vaccinated people can go out without restrictions.

Un-vaccinated people are still not allowed to be out. What Australians are witnessing and living through is medical apartheid.

But that's okay, all the vaccinated people decided to go to Kmart and line up outside from midnight!

Now the health officials are saying "this could be a potential super-spreader event".
kmart-vaccinated-crowds.png
kmart-vaccinated-crowds2.png
Trade with the broker that supports our work! FBS are offering $140 to get you started! Click, here to begin live trading, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

The brand new FBS Forex Calendar 🗓️
How to: Draw Fibonacci Extensions the easy way
How to: Identify major Support & Resistance using the line chart

Users viewing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], Remuli, Tradehunter and 3 guests