Re: Jurik Smoothed Indicators for MT4

Darks wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:29 amTry this
Works great, thanks you my friend for this new upgrade, great alternative to halftrend nrp of mladen ;)

Initially I was using the mladen not repeating indicator

viewtopic.php?t=8472182&p=1295364646#p1295364646

I use this as a trigger to start my operations, after the candle closes, the indicator is very good so I tried to create a monitor of multiple pairs and times, using the iCustom function, in the buffers: (5) for buy and (6) for sell, the problem started when I received many alerts and when looking at the graph there was no such signal, check live and using Soft4FX for the backtest, What would the problem be and I found it? I think there is a problem when creating the alert arrows because they are repeated as I show in the capture, I hope that mladen will correct it in the future or will it be that I am only the one with the problem, I do not know .
For now I am testing the update of Jurik half trend.ex4 and apparently it does not have this problem, I will tell you about my experience in a week or two. Thank you very much for the update!!!
These users thanked the author Andres128 for the post:
Darks

LikeRe: Jurik Smoothed Indicators for MT4

Jimmy wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:12 pm The full list of Jurik Indicators

Two questions have come through on Twitter where traders have asked "What are the official Jurik indicators?"

I've updated the first post to include the Complete Jurik Indicators Product Guide PDF which provides information on all of Jurik's official indicators.

Jurik's Official Indicators list:

• JMA - Jurik Moving Average (Jurik's Moving Average)
  • RSX - Trend Strength Index (Jurik's RSI)
  • CFB - Composite Fractal Behaviour
  • DMX - Directional Movement Index (Jurik's ADX DMI)
  • VEL - Signal Velocity (Jurik's Momentum)

The PDF can be downloaded here.
Dear Jimmy

i really find the jurik indicator useful but in a bunch of indi you guys upload to us newbies don't know which one belongs to (JMA/ DMX/VEL/CFB/RSX...) it's really hard, you can Could you please attach the generic file with the name of the indicator
These users thanked the author bibo for the post:
josi

bibo wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 8:07 pm Dear Jimmy

i really find the jurik indicator useful but in a bunch of indi you guys upload to us newbies don't know which one belongs to (JMA/ DMX/VEL/CFB/RSX...) it's really hard, you can Could you please attach the generic file with the name of the indicator
The jma filter is the jurik moving average (jma), Dmx is simply a jurik version of adx, velocity is a much smoother version of momentum, cfb if sloping up market is trending,and rsx could say it's a smoother rsi. The ones i'[m posting are mostly generic versions except the velocity, which is generic except for the slope divergence.

ps) they all compile okay but not able to verify if they work on the new mt4 yet, so please verify.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 8):
bibo, 太虚一毫, Jimmy, myrelax82, Borshchov A.N., kvak, RodrigoRT7, Marktaylor58

mrtools wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:33 pm The jma filter is the jurik moving average (jma), Dmx is simply a jurik version of adx, velocity is a much smoother version of momentum, cfb if sloping up market is trending,and rsx could say it's a smoother rsi. The ones i'[m posting are mostly generic versions except the velocity, which is generic except for the slope divergence.

ps) they all compile okay but not able to verify if they work on the new mt4 yet, so please verify.
Thank you for your enthusiasm Mrtools , I have seen a lot of the tools you created , I really appreciate it
@Mrtools may I ask the default parameters of jurik reseach ? Which parameters are suitable for day trading?
These users thanked the author bibo for the post:
Jimmy

mrtools wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:33 pm The jma filter is the jurik moving average (jma), Dmx is simply a jurik version of adx, velocity is a much smoother version of momentum, cfb if sloping up market is trending,and rsx could say it's a smoother rsi. The ones i'[m posting are mostly generic versions except the velocity, which is generic except for the slope divergence.

Thank you Mrtools, saved me :razz:
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
myrelax82
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

thomdel wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:40 am Respected Sir,

1) Please Add Button to : Jurik half trend

2) Please Add Arrow Code in both Indis, Regular Indi & Button Indi.
( Asking for Arrow Code because most of us are using Semafors with Circle Symbols * )

Thanks for your Support, Generosity.
Thanks. Thanks. Thanks
Try it
These users thanked the author Darks for the post (total 4):
thomdel, 太虚一毫, Rabi, RodrigoRT7

Darks wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:33 amTry it

Respected Sir,

Thanks for this.

Also, If possible in near future & if Time permits, Please Try to Add Arrow Code to the earlier Regular : Jurik half trend.
( Please Note : In this button version, Button sticks on chart even after Indi Removal & Button can't be moved on X & Y Axis )

Thanks. Thanks. Thanks.