Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

josi wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:49 am Do you think it is possible to tell us which orginal MA-indicator your new update is based on?
Although the ma_method seems to be EMA (9 and 36 - as we all know only too well).
the ma_type (which isn't normally added in MA-indies, except maybe some MA-angle-indies) seems to be a LSMA-variant, i. e. based on linear regresson.
Hi! josi

Are you referring to the green and red lines of the MA ribbon?

It's the high(red line) and low(green line) of EMA36. ;)

Mrs.W

(Sorrry my bad english :sweat: )
At the back of a road in common use is another road in the mountain of flowers; you may take either way but be in time still in bloom.(Rikyu SEN)
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)

maroka wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:55 am Yes.. although I noticed it's more accurate during the us session.. ie when London, Frankfurt and US overlaps.

But it's wise to have the M15 chart opened as well, then take entries on M1 in accordance to m15 direction from a dot or the zigzag line.
Also, don't go against VQ, it is a very good filter and if VQ is chopping back and forth wait.
nil desperandum

Mrs.Watanabe wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 8:40 am It's the high(red line) and low(green line) of EMA36. ;)
No, it isn't (not straightforward EMA, anyway).
update:
a) I am talking about Xard's latest version (not about his pretty high-low-version: if you go back and see who came up with the high-low-variant, you may - for once - be surprised).
b) Did I make sure of it? Did you make sure? Put a regular EMA9+36 next to Xard's new lines and open your eyes.

josi wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:01 pm No, it isn't (not straightforward EMA, anyway).
Did you make sure it? :think:
Attachments
These users thanked the author Mrs.Watanabe for the post:
sudhindragk
At the back of a road in common use is another road in the mountain of flowers; you may take either way but be in time still in bloom.(Rikyu SEN)
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)

josi wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:01 pm No, it isn't (not straightforward EMA, anyway).
update:
a) I am talking about Xard's latest version (not about his pretty high-low-version: if you go back and see who came up with the high-low-variant, you may - for once - be surprised).
b) Did I make sure of it? Did you make sure? Put a regular EMA9+36 next to Xard's new lines and open your eyes.
H-L variant exists since times immemorial to the best of my knowledge.

Unless you prove me otherwise !!