Re: COVID CONTINUED

jng640 wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 7:06 pm
Maybe it's due to those fully vaccinated thought they don't need to wear mask at all time and thought they won't get infected anymore? :think:
Normal cloth masks can't protect against an aerosol spread virus. The fake narrative was that the virus was only spread on droplets and so a mask would help but that was proved false a long time ago. The SARS-CoV2 virus is spread the same as all the other respiratory viruses.
mkaaa5.PNG

Ogee wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:44 pm
Normal cloth masks can't protect against an aerosol spread virus. The fake narrative was that the virus was only spread on droplets and so a mask would help but that was proved false a long time ago. The SARS-CoV2 virus is spread the same as all the other respiratory viruses.
Yes I mean have to wear double mask at all time, the first layer is medical mask, the outer layer can be normal cloth mask.. :think:
Success is a lonely road.
Success in anything worth having is tough.
trading isn't something you're going to become profitable with overnight.
It take hard work, dedication and perseverance.
---Daily Time Frame Algo Trader

"Then we told them the vaccine isn't mandatory, but that you won't be able to get a job, use the subway, travel abroad, have a social life, see your loved ones, start a business, open a bank account or buy food without it."
Great Reset members_1.gif

The NEO N bats seems really exited to be one of their followers. He's smarter than everyone else after all. I know, they promised their sheep herd that they will achieve herd immunity with their 6th special Super Booster Shot that was developed only for them...... :Rofl:

Neo Nbats.gif

On this booster stuff. I don't care. This was an exercise to buy time. Anybody who, by now, hasn't taken the opportunity is now on their own. That's fine, stop penalizing those of us who are fully vaccinated. Open up tomorrow. I'd be totally fine as long as unvaccinated people couldn't seek hospital treatment. Fuck em. The whole point was to make sure the health system could keep running. Now, after a lot of worthless talk, lets go. No more waiting or compassion and there should be a hard no for unvaccinated covid patients at any public health facility.
Own your choices. STFU.

Nbats7979 wrote:
Sun Oct 10, 2021 2:54 am
On this booster stuff. I don't care. This was an exercise to buy time. Anybody who, by now, hasn't taken the opportunity is now on their own. That's fine, stop penalizing those of us who are fully vaccinated. Open up tomorrow. I'd be totally fine as long as unvaccinated people couldn't seek hospital treatment. Fuck em. The whole point was to make sure the health system could keep running. Now, after a lot of worthless talk, lets go. No more waiting or compassion and there should be a hard no for unvaccinated covid patients at any public health facility.
Own your choices. STFU.
the moron vaxxed are the majority of cases in hospitals now so they are the ones who should be banned from the health service.

And while you're at it ban all the smokers, obese, and drinkers - they were all warned.

And now you're hooked on boosters every 3 months.

You're an idiot 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Ogee wrote:
Sun Oct 10, 2021 4:16 am
the moron vaxxed are the majority of cases in hospitals now so they are the ones who should be banned from the health service.

And while you're at it ban all the smokers, obese, and drinkers - they were all warned.

And now you're hooked on boosters every 3 months.

You're an idiot 😂😂😂😂😂😂
This is you mate. The anti truth faxxer. Show me any statistic, anywhere that the vaccinated population is a majority in covid hospital admissions.

Anyone with a huge appendage and half a brain can see the dumb ass shit you are still promoting. It's almost trolling yourself at this point.

Have you done your own research and discovered you weren't qualified or able to do it and the results didn't match what is really happening?

Let me ask again. How is Brexit going?

Users viewing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], Remuli, Tradehunter, Trendiction [Bot] and 3 guests