Re: COVID CONTINUED

Pfizer asks FDA to grant emergency use for COVID-19 vaccine in kids aged 5 to 11

Pfizer on Thursday formally applied for emergency use authorization with the Food and Drug Administration for a smaller dose of its COVID-19 vaccine for use in children aged between 5 and 11.

And the emergency is? Oh, sure.....emergency use got a liability waiver and secondly short cuts any lengthy compulsory trials..... Let's not waste time and go for the kids as long as we still can.

Yesterday just done my 4th doses of Pfizer. :lmao:

few months ago I took 2 doses in Singapore, then I came back Malaysia and emailed to the specific department ask to update my vaccination status but wait for few months still no response..so I have to register again and took the 2 doses vaccine in my country so that I can get my vaccination certificate. :Rofl:

Today my father test covid positive and already go for quarantine. He's fully vaccinated and only have a little symptom like cough and feel weaken. :stressed:
Success is a lonely road.
Success in anything worth having is tough.
trading isn't something you're going to become profitable with overnight.
It take hard work, dedication and perseverance.
---Daily Time Frame Algo Trader

Awesome! Send your story to Pfizer. They will reward you with their exceptional Super Booster Shot. Without that you are still not regarded as fully vaccinated. Keep going man........ :D

I guess the anti vaxx people got it wrong... Did you see the massive positive opinion polls in France where they have the strictest rules about vaccination? Dinosaurs dying out arguing that meteors aren't that bad.

Before you shuffle off just admit, I'm smarter than you. That's all I want. I'm compensating for a tiny dick. Joking, I have a massive one. Well, that's what my mum told me.

mrtools wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 7:29 am
Interesting vaccine report.
Thanks mrtools, great succinct info vid,

''you are 904% more likely to die from the vaccine than be saved by it.''

(do you still have a link to it that I could use to post it onto other sites?)

Nbats7979 wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:53 am
Thanks. Appreciate it.

The latest @UKHSA Vaccine Surveillance report now reports that the fully vaccinated are testing positive at a higher rate than the unvaccinated for every age group from 30-39 up.  
This will be the same in most western countries but they won't post the data because it will FU their BS propaganda that the covid infected unvaxxed are overrunning hospitals.
1b.PNG

Here is the deaths spike from the 1999/2000 UK flu pandemic overlayed with the Covid 2019/2020 deaths spike showing very similar numbers. Do you remember the flu pandemic?, no - neither can most people.
1c.PNG

Maybe it's due to those fully vaccinated thought they don't need to wear mask at all time and thought they won't get infected anymore? :think:
Success is a lonely road.
Success in anything worth having is tough.
trading isn't something you're going to become profitable with overnight.
It take hard work, dedication and perseverance.
---Daily Time Frame Algo Trader

Users viewing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], SEMrush [Bot] and 2 guests