Moving AveragesRe: PAGE CANNOT BE REACHED

mlawson71 wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:44 am I am not sure whether this is the thread for it, but I figured to leave a comment about it - I just couldn't load Forex-Station for over an hour - it gave me mysql error 1040.
Hey bro, we're back we were changing over our database to help improve performance. We've also had to block a tonne of Amazon AWS bots and a few baddies trying to "scrape" the site and flood us with random traffic :roll:

Site has now had a minor update, a restart and we're back online again. Hopefully no more downtime again.

Sorry for the disruption today.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
太虚一毫
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: PAGE CANNOT BE REACHED

Jimmy wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:49 am Hey bro, we're back we were changing over our database to help improve performance. We've also had to block a tonne of Amazon AWS bots and a few baddies trying to "scrape" the site and flood us with random traffic :roll:

Site has now had a minor update, a restart and we're back online again. Hopefully no more downtime again.

Many times I can't connect to the forum. Thought it was a network blockade. :thumbup:

Jimmy wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:49 am Hey bro, we're back we were changing over our database to help improve performance. We've also had to block a tonne of Amazon AWS bots and a few baddies trying to "scrape" the site and flood us with random traffic :roll:

ahaha jimmy jimmy jimmy...........
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Cool, I'm glad everything is okay!