Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

maroka wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 3:54 am Taking both buy and sell that meets the criteria..
Took this sell of the white dot.. currently ranging.. will be my last position for the day.
There we go.. it took patience and trust in the setup to leave this trade to run. I thought it was gonna go up with those other white circles formed.
Attachments
These users thanked the author maroka for the post:
gamerredd

Xard, thank you very much for your system, but the latter I have not understood some things, could you explain some things in more detail, also some of us have problems with the language.
The intraday bias is the white line and then there is the orange Zig Zag line.
Sometimes the white is inside the orange. Other times not.
Can you explain what the line that says "Our intraday Bias is off the Orange Zig Zag line ..." means.
Can you help me please.

juanlu999 wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:08 am Xard, thank you very much for your system, but the latter I have not understood some things, could you explain some things in more detail, also some of us have problems with the language.
The intraday bias is the white line and then there is the orange Zig Zag line.
Sometimes the white is inside the orange. Other times not.
Can you explain what the line that says "Our intraday Bias is off the Orange Zig Zag line ..." means.
Can you help me please.
Here are some post from FourXXXX,
here are the rules and what you should pay attention to best explained.
You can then thank XARD and FourXXXX.

viewtopic.php?p=1295446521#p1295446521

viewtopic.php?p=1295446810#p1295446810
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post (total 2):
matt.denx, satyafx
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777