Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Good day to you all.
I have been working on my algorithm and use an indicator to manually back test my ideas.
The indicator is No Nonsense ATR
I find it quite good because wherever I click on the chart, it draws TP and SL lines to where each would be hit.
It works very well except that it calculates the TP & SL based on the ATR only.
The multiple of ATR can be changed in the settings as well as other various parameters.
I have contacted the developers of the indicator and asked them if they would be willing to add the option to include fixed SL & TP
The response was good but they are not prepared to do it.
They did say however, that the code is open source and I can try to do it myself.
This is a complicated indicator and as much as I pride myself in being able to make small changes to some indicators,
This is way out of my league.
Please will somebody have a look at it with a view of adding the option of fixed SL & TP.
I have included the indicator as well as a link to their site where a good description of the indicator can be found
I truly hope this can be done because I believe it will help not only me but, so many of us here.
Thank you in advance.

https://nnfxalgotester.com/help/no-nonsense-atr/
These users thanked the author Wobstix for the post (total 2):
Borshchov A.N., sal