Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Update
XARD Scalp rev005
Enjoy and all the best

Xard777
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:07 am I was out with the family this morning so I missed the down move but the beauty of this system is that I was able to pick up a quick trade there in the US Session (as you do) and still retain my daily quota.
Yesterday it wasn't exactly "the beauty of the system".
It was rather the fact that the big move (as far as indices were concerned) only started after (some consolidation at) US open.
You could simply have bought at US open and slept for 12 hours and wake up and still continue to make profit now.
What I am saying is: there is a difference between "the beauty of the system" and a lucky day.
update: by now (half an hour after US open) you could have been in the same trade (for example: US500) for 24 hours and still be making money.

For Traders Who Want The Specifics:

There is a book called Trade Chart Patterns Like The Pros-SURI DUDELLA.... There are several books on patterns. But this one won't take much time to read and understand.

Read Chapter 5. You will get the specifics of SL ,TP etc.

If you are aware of this book , I request you not to waste time ! :)

Regards
SK
These users thanked the author sudhindragk for the post (total 7):
XXXX, gamerredd, LJC, Pauliz, aneek229, kowal81, msbh