Re: Taliban's "29 prohibitions" on women

HeavLeighGill wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:34 am Too bad our president isn’t doing anything to help and is more focused on his failed infrastructure bill instead.
America is a beacon of freedom! It is the spiritual home of the people of the world. But the 2020 election has disappointed us greatly. The 2020 general election is the world's number one joke.
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post:
HeavLeighGill

You can't help a people who don't want help. Time and time again America makes the decision to impose its values on people who may not agree with those values. Over a longer timeframe a pattern emerges that the intervention isn't really about improving life for the people in those countries (although that might be a welcome side effect), the intervention is designed to further USA interests whether it be security, corporate or geopolitical. This isn't done from some kind of altruism. There are real, cold hard cash reasons or cold hard revenge reasons for these undertakings. Pretty obvious I guess.

Disclaimer though. The French have been little bitches. It's a contract. Didn't get to the next stage. Canceled. Like a lot of contracts. Shut it Frenchy.

So 2040? Last one in the water 2060? I mean, seems like maybe the Frenchy ones aren't as good but would be way better than no option when the current Collins rust out and die... There is a lot that can happen in 20 years.... Just saying.

Why are there American DEA agents all through Sth East Asia?

Thailand has become an export hub of narcotics. Not only are the ports excellent and the borders porous, the willing and able fabrication of concealed parcels inside machinery are legend.

Want to know more? Buy my subscription service. Just kidding. Look outside, the toilet is all around you.