Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

ahhhhh ok might be the dash, i dont use MT4 at all, i only installed it to run this, that may be the problem,

Im running a ryzen 5600x clocked at 6 cores 16GB of ram, i was thinking what the "F" is going on.......

thanks for your support, ill disable dash now and see what happens.......

Can you send me to a site where i can take pics to host on here? i have a couple of questions cheers.

Cheers.

Monkeycbr wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:32 pm
ahhhhh ok might be the dash, i dont use MT4 at all, i only installed it to run this, that may be the problem,

Im running a ryzen 5600x clocked at 6 cores 16GB of ram, i was thinking what the "F" is going on.......

thanks for your support, ill disable dash now and see what happens.......

Can you send me to a site where i can take pics to host on here? i have a couple of questions cheers.

Cheers.
Don't use external sites, look for the word Attachments below the submit button. You might need a new keyboard too, your shift key seems to be faulty.
"If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have the key to the universe" Nikola Tesla

Last nugget till xmas
Xard777
XARD Game Plan.jpg
XARD: Use the Orange ZZ line as your Intra-Day BIAS - Use the White Dot as your IntraDay HIGH/LOW - Use the White ZZ line for IntraDay EXIT - After a new Orange ZZ line appears, WAIT! for price to cross the Trend line to confirm a change in the Trend Cycle.

xard777 wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:12 am
Last nugget till xmas
Xard777
Hi XARD,
we got the BEST setup from you at the moment and many many very useful NUGGETS.
Thank you very much for your time, creativity and for publishing.
I appreciate it very much.
Skyold

PS: My water hole is very clean and I will do my best not to let a rat pee in it.

Screenshot (260).png
Some more info:
Today the BIAS was short (Orange ZZ Line). So concentrate after short setup. The white dots 1, 2 and 3 and 4 have formed. On the 5Min chart I took the trade after the first red candle.
That was it.
EDIT: Today i have placed 3 trades
Be patient and wait for your chance

Hi Xard,
Please help me how to avoid these false signals?
Thank you.

XARD: One way is to d/l and use the last update, you should only be interested in Dots off the Orange ZZ line for entries and you can wait for the White ZZ line to draw in on 5m, 15m & 1hr for optimum Exit Strategy.
XardEx.png

I was out with the family this morning so I missed the down move but the beauty of this system is that I was able to pick up a quick trade there in the US Session (as you do) and still retain my daily quota.
It is not hard to trade and I can see that there are more and more traders using the system with daily profitable results.
Xard777

NB Picked up another quick trade (as you do). OK, that is me finished for today, teatime :-)
US Session.png
US Session 2.png
XARD: Use the Orange ZZ line as your Intra-Day BIAS - Use the White Dot as your IntraDay HIGH/LOW - Use the White ZZ line for IntraDay EXIT - After a new Orange ZZ line appears, WAIT! for price to cross the Trend line to confirm a change in the Trend Cycle.

1. Similar Topics

1. XU-MA Indicator Buffers (Automating Xard System)

2 Replies 5122 Views

by Jagel, Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:37 am in Coding Help

2 Replies
    2. Simple MTF system

10 Replies 1845 Views

by ruudik, Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:21 pm in Trading Systems

10 Replies
    3. 0 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”

Users viewing this forum: Cladi39, CommonCrawl [Bot], FourXXXX, gostego, kowal81, LittleCaro, Lord Rain, ParallelNative, Seznam [Bot], xard777, Yk_empire and 14 guests