Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Good Morning,

where do we look for technical support for this application, i have installed it, I have a powerful gaming pc and 5 monitors, however it lags and very slow (maybe something to do with the EA installed V8)

Also the image is quite sqished on the right hand side with some words overlapping.

Aplologies if this is the wrong section.

Monkeycbr wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:40 pm
Good Morning,

where do we look for technical support for this application, i have installed it, I have a powerful gaming pc and 5 monitors, however it lags and very slow (maybe something to do with the EA installed V8)

Also the image is quite sqished on the right hand side with some words overlapping.

It shouldnt lag at all.
Download Hwmonitor and check the loading on your pc.

this is not available on mt5

Monkeycbr wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:40 pm
Good Morning,

Look at the top near the right side you will see a small white triangle, slide it to the left to make the text visible.

Have you installed the Dash indicator? It will bog down if you change time frames, even on my 5950X system. MTF indicators don't play nicely with EA's in MT4. As long as you just use dash for seeing what other symbols are doing it is okay.
You can have excuses or you can have results, but you can't have both!

ahhhhh ok might be the dash, i dont use MT4 at all, i only installed it to run this, that may be the problem,

Im running a ryzen 5600x clocked at 6 cores 16GB of ram, i was thinking what the "F" is going on.......

thanks for your support, ill disable dash now and see what happens.......

Can you send me to a site where i can take pics to host on here? i have a couple of questions cheers.

Cheers.

Monkeycbr wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:32 pm
ahhhhh ok might be the dash, i dont use MT4 at all, i only installed it to run this, that may be the problem,

Im running a ryzen 5600x clocked at 6 cores 16GB of ram, i was thinking what the "F" is going on.......

thanks for your support, ill disable dash now and see what happens.......

Can you send me to a site where i can take pics to host on here? i have a couple of questions cheers.

Cheers.
Don't use external sites, look for the word Attachments below the submit button. You might need a new keyboard too, your shift key seems to be faulty.
You can have excuses or you can have results, but you can't have both!

xard777 wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:12 am
Last nugget till xmas
Xard777
Hi XARD,
we got the BEST setup from you at the moment and many many very useful NUGGETS.
Thank you very much for your time, creativity and for publishing.
I appreciate it very much.
Skyold

PS: My water hole is very clean and I will do my best not to let a rat pee in it.

Screenshot (260).png
Some more info:
Today the BIAS was short (Orange ZZ Line). So concentrate after short setup. The white dots 1, 2 and 3 and 4 have formed. On the 5Min chart I took the trade after the first red candle.
That was it.
EDIT: Today i have placed 3 trades
Be patient and wait for your chance

Hi Xard,
Please help me how to avoid these false signals?
Thank you.

XARD: One way is to d/l and use the last update, you should only be interested in Dots off the Orange ZZ line for entries and you can wait for the White ZZ line to draw in on 5m, 15m & 1hr for optimum Exit Strategy.
XardEx.png

1. Similar Topics

1. SK XARD TRADING JOURNAL

49 Replies 7387 Views

by sudhindragk, Sun Jan 30, 2022 11:53 pm in Trading Journals

49 Replies
    2. XARD EX4 file issues

9 Replies 1590 Views

by Philanthropy, Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:05 am in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

9 Replies
    3. 1 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”

Users viewing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], klaki101, KosmosDaBas, qwepoi123, remcous, StuartWong, Woodyz and 59 guests