Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Monkeycbr wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:40 pm Good Morning,

where do we look for technical support for this application, i have installed it, I have a powerful gaming pc and 5 monitors, however it lags and very slow (maybe something to do with the EA installed V8)

Also the image is quite sqished on the right hand side with some words overlapping.

Aplologies if this is the wrong section.
It shouldnt lag at all.
Download Hwmonitor and check the loading on your pc.

this is not available on mt5

Monkeycbr wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:40 pm Good Morning,

where do we look for technical support for this application, i have installed it, I have a powerful gaming pc and 5 monitors, however it lags and very slow (maybe something to do with the EA installed V8)

Also the image is quite sqished on the right hand side with some words overlapping.

Aplologies if this is the wrong section.
Look at the top near the right side you will see a small white triangle, slide it to the left to make the text visible.

Have you installed the Dash indicator? It will bog down if you change time frames, even on my 5950X system. MTF indicators don't play nicely with EA's in MT4. As long as you just use dash for seeing what other symbols are doing it is okay.
nil desperandum

ahhhhh ok might be the dash, i dont use MT4 at all, i only installed it to run this, that may be the problem,

Im running a ryzen 5600x clocked at 6 cores 16GB of ram, i was thinking what the "F" is going on.......

thanks for your support, ill disable dash now and see what happens.......

Can you send me to a site where i can take pics to host on here? i have a couple of questions cheers.

Cheers.

Monkeycbr wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:32 pm ahhhhh ok might be the dash, i dont use MT4 at all, i only installed it to run this, that may be the problem,

Im running a ryzen 5600x clocked at 6 cores 16GB of ram, i was thinking what the "F" is going on.......

thanks for your support, ill disable dash now and see what happens.......

Can you send me to a site where i can take pics to host on here? i have a couple of questions cheers.

Cheers.
Don't use external sites, look for the word Attachments below the submit button. You might need a new keyboard too, your shift key seems to be faulty.
nil desperandum

Last nugget till xmas
Xard777
Attachments
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:12 am Last nugget till xmas
Xard777
Hi XARD,
we got the BEST setup from you at the moment and many many very useful NUGGETS.
Thank you very much for your time, creativity and for publishing.
I appreciate it very much.
Skyold

PS: My water hole is very clean and I will do my best not to let a rat pee in it.

Some more info:
Today the BIAS was short (Orange ZZ Line). So concentrate after short setup. The white dots 1, 2 and 3 and 4 have formed. On the 5Min chart I took the trade after the first red candle.
That was it.
EDIT: Today i have placed 3 trades
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post (total 3):
xard777, flandria, Musashi
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

I was out with the family this morning so I missed the down move but the beauty of this system is that I was able to pick up a quick trade there in the US Session (as you do) and still retain my daily quota.
It is not hard to trade and I can see that there are more and more traders using the system with daily profitable results.
Xard777

NB Picked up another quick trade (as you do). OK, that is me finished for today, teatime :-)
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 13):
iPar, flandria, sudhindragk, gamerredd, Skyold, Mundu19, XXXX, Musashi, stond, Kev21, msbh, satyafx, Jedidiah
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world