ChartRe: MT4 Chart Templates - Color themes from Trading Platforms, Prop Desks, Stock Exchanges & more!

Here are a couple of new chart themes. Webull platform for Stocks and Crypto has some pretty good dark themes.

Webull Crypto

Webull Stocks

Webull Stocks Desktop Dark theme
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
Jagg, Thangarasu
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: MT4 Chart Templates - Color themes from Trading Platforms, Prop Desks, Stock Exchanges & more!

StocksToTrade is another platform which has a nice default template. It has a retro feel to it, brighter candlestick and wick colors yet, easy on the eyes.

Here is their chart theme for MT4.

StocksToTrade Platform theme

These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 3):
Jagg, Thangarasu, RodrigoRT7
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: MT4 Chart Templates - Color themes from Trading Platforms, Prop Desks, Stock Exchanges & more!

While waiting for setups; out of boredom I have started playing with chart templates and backgrounds.

I'll try to share them here. Perhaps they may be of use to some.

These are done using a free MT4 indicator ChartWall.

Details of getting ChartWall indi is on the next post below.
These users thanked the author ddVito for the post (total 3):
PumbaPLS, RodrigoRT7, Jedidiah

ddVito wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 11:38 pm While waiting for setups; out of boredom I have started playing with chart templates and backgrounds.

I'll try to share them here. Perhaps they may be of use to some.

These are done using a free MT4 indicator ChartWall.

Details of getting ChartWall indi is on the next post below.
The 2nd one is clean!
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

How to get free ChartWall indicator and use it?

ChartWall indicator can be downloaded using your MT4 trading platform from MQL5. Please see images below:
After downloading / installing the indicator, add images to within MT4 data folder \ MQL4 \ Files folder: It accepts JPG and BMP image file formats: As a rough guide you may use image resolution dimension as your system resolution. Mine is 1920x1080 and I used images matching to it. Editing images I used an vector designer software application. I'm not giving to app name (which is not free) to avoid unintentional advertising here.

Images and templates used in my previous post above are attached:
These users thanked the author ddVito for the post (total 3):
PumbaPLS, BeatlemaniaSA, RodrigoRT7

on a mission to decipher Forex... some Matrix style chart background images...

Perhaps, green and gray matches better to Matrix theme...

ChartWall images and green - gray template (above) included in the attached zip file :
ps/. All image resolutions are 1920x1080
These users thanked the author ddVito for the post (total 6):
Jagg, Skyold, BeatlemaniaSA, RodrigoRT7, Jedidiah, Chickenspicy