Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

As far as I follow the system, it is not improved that it remains.Not relative to the trend, but against.You can catch some kickbacks, small during the trend, but also make a bunch of mistakes and go in minus.In the period of Flat, it is effective.Probably it understands only well Xard and some indicators do not lay out.

XARD: Don't look at me... sometimes you lead people to the watering hole and all they do is piss in it.

ForexMan888 wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:50 pm As far as I follow the system, it is not improved that it remains.Not relative to the trend, but against.You can catch some kickbacks, small during the trend, but also make a bunch of mistakes and go in minus.In the period of Flat, it is effective.Probably it understands only well Xard and some indicators do not lay out.
Attachments
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 5):
XXXX, Jimmy, ChuChu Rocket, Skyold, Musashi
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

ForexMan888 wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:50 pm As far as I follow the system, it is not improved that it remains.Not relative to the trend, but against.You can catch some kickbacks, small during the trend, but also make a bunch of mistakes and go in minus.In the period of Flat, it is effective.Probably it understands only well Xard and some indicators do not lay out.
My dear ForexMan888 ...it is not the system that needs improvement ...it is us that needs improvement.

Only then we can make money !

I still make mistakes , i still consult the experts ...but if i can do it anybody can.

You can see some kickbacks from Aug16 to till date : Just US30 !
Regards
SK
Attachments
These users thanked the author sudhindragk for the post (total 4):
Skyold, XXXX, aneek229, Musashi

XARD: Don't look at me... sometimes you lead people to the watering hole and all they do is piss in it.
Attachments
Understanding how trend systems can be better if you practice setups based on sessions and time-frames. Do not jump in during ox-bloody news Understanding how trend systems can be better if you practice setups based on sessions and time-frames. Do not jump in during ox-bloody news
These users thanked the author Benard for the post (total 2):
Narutopips, ParallelNative
But my greatest discovery was that a man must study general
conditions, to size them so as to be able to anticipate probabilities.
In short, I had learned that I had to work for my money.

-JESSE LIVERMOR