Re: COVID CONTINUED

Reminder that the multi-billionaire WEF Davos elites have been running indoctrination (training) courses for up coming political and media leaders continuously since the early 1980s on the implementation of the 4th (Technological) major world revolution.

All current western leaders have been through it.

Including this clown;

Listen to this shit. It's getting worse. Not just unproven cures but "global elites". Illuminati. I'm not sure there has been one point proven correct on the Ogee side of this argument. Still it continues. How dumb are you? The overwhelming weight of evidence against you. How's that Brexit going? Laughing my ass off.

Nbats7979 wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:27 am
Listen to this shit. It's getting worse. Not just unproven cures but "global elites". Illuminati. I'm not sure there has been one point proven correct on the Ogee side of this argument. Still it continues. How dumb are you? The overwhelming weight of evidence against you. How's that Brexit going? Laughing my ass off.
oh dear, the clown still can't cope, has another mental breakdown, issues insults, then threats of violence, then threats of legal action, then remembers he's a completely powerless clown hiding in the basement so disappears for a couple of weeks before looks out the window again.

Same MO over and over again and again, I've never seen such a total loser on a forum ever before.

Ogee wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:43 am
oh dear, the clown still can't cope, has another mental breakdown, issues insults, then threats of violence, then threats of legal action, then remembers he's a completely powerless clown hiding in the basement so disappears for a couple of weeks before looks out the window again.

Same MO over and over again and again, I've never seen such a total loser on a forum ever before.
It almost doesn't matter if I'm on the right side of the trade. Which I am. Can say whatever, still going up. Where's your tin foil hat brigade going?

Users viewing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], Tradehunter and 4 guests