Facebook, Instagram, and Whatsapp are down.

Data of over 1.5 billion Facebook users is being sold on a popular hacking-related forum. Data contains users’ names, emails, phone numbers, locations, gender, and user ID.

Mike Schroepfer @schrep
*Sincere* apologies to everyone impacted by outages of Facebook powered services right now. We are experiencing networking issues and teams are working as fast as possible to debug and restore as fast as possible

R A W S A L E R T S @rawsalerts
15m
🚨#BREAKING: Facebook has dispatched a small team to one of its California data centers to try and manually reset its servers in an attempt to fix the problem. -NYT

The Academy @BenjaminEnfield
So, someone deleted large sections of the routing....that doesn't mean Facebook is just down, from the looks of it....that means Facebook is GONE.
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post (total 2):
太虚一毫, Jimmy

Re: Facebook, Instagram, and Whatsapp are down.

Ogee wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:33 am Data of over 1.5 billion Facebook users is being sold on a popular hacking-related forum. Data contains users’ names, emails, phone numbers, locations, gender, and user ID.

Mike Schroepfer @schrep
*Sincere* apologies to everyone impacted by outages of Facebook powered services right now. We are experiencing networking issues and teams are working as fast as possible to debug and restore as fast as possible

R A W S A L E R T S @rawsalerts
15m
🚨#BREAKING: Facebook has dispatched a small team to one of its California data centers to try and manually reset its servers in an attempt to fix the problem. -NYT

The Academy @BenjaminEnfield
So, someone deleted large sections of the routing....that doesn't mean Facebook is just down, from the looks of it....that means Facebook is GONE.
Copied from someone else:

❗️Big Tech outages into 4TH HOUR…and counting

It has been FOUR HOURS since the world's IT giants went into paralysis:

▪️Zuckerberg’s wealth is now down $7bn

▪️Big Tech stocks go DOWN as well

▪️Facebook’s employees reportedly unable to even enter the building!

▪️The NYT reports Facebook says the hack is unlikely.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
Ogee, 太虚一毫, Jimmy

LikeRe: Facebook, Instagram, and Whatsapp are down.

I was wondering why our Forex-station Facebook page wasn't loading properly last night.

Thanks for the updates brothers. Would be interesting to know what happened with the employees not being able to enter the building haha :sweat:
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

I was a little concerned yesterday being that I mostly speak to friends and family on Facebook messenger. I noticed a lot of people mentioned that they couldn’t contact their significant other and friends, so it seems like maybe we should all start getting actual phone numbers from people in case this happens again. Was relieved when everything got fixed but definitely didn’t feel like the world was going to end going one day without Facebook.

Pezza wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:02 am I don't think we will ever find out the full reason for the outage. I have to say it all looks rather suspicious though. It's amazing what you can hide or change when the system crashes :think:
i think it is very suspect............ they did something for sure but lucky i do not use this rubbish much i hate my fake friends list............. ppl never even talk to since high school

ppl are just fkd now & do anything for attention on dis platforms..............i only use the facebook 2 keep track of forexstation stuffs but everyone else can pizz off
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈