Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Hello,
I'm new. This system looks interesting, but I'm having a hard time following all of the different indicators present. I have read through the posts but it seems that there are (to me) several inconsistencies in how to interpret the system. Can someone please create a list of what each indicator does, what to look for when trading, and how the system works?

Thanks!

good morning you could put some bars in the chart which best times to trade ,, like european or usa auction, i don't know if i'm clear ,,,
XARD: I already included the sessions indicator with the latest update (it is not used in the template but is available in the indicators folder that you probably already copied over to MT4).

braciola719 wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:19 pm
good morning you could put some bars in the chart which best times to trade ,, like european or usa auction, i don't know if i'm clear ,,,
XARD: I already included the sessions indicator with the latest update (it is not used in the template but is available in the indicators folder that you probably already copied over to MT4).
I use this, just need adjust to your broker
Auto_Sessions_v2.91.ex4
(46.8 KiB) Downloaded 61 times
Auto_Sessions_v2.91.mq4
(102.98 KiB) Downloaded 93 times

Here is the VQ indy if anyone wants to use it...
Xard777
XU v2-VQ.ex4
(46.61 KiB) Downloaded 250 times
VQ.png
XARD: Use the Orange ZZ line as your Intra-Day BIAS - Use the White Dot as your IntraDay HIGH/LOW - Use the White ZZ line for IntraDay EXIT - After a new Orange ZZ line appears, WAIT! for price to cross the Trend line to confirm a change in the Trend Cycle.

Thanks for the updates Xard!

In your last update (and in the immediate previous releases) the CCI indicator settings for timeframe and length are hardcoded and not available to be changed.
Could we have a version that these settings ARE available?

EDIT
Of all the versions of CCI I have downloaded through this thread, the file "!!!-MT4 X-CCI TREND-48.ex4" has the length (period) editable, but there is no editing of the overbought / oversold level as in the latest CCI file.
So if the input values for timeframe and length were made available in the latest CCI (XU v8-CCI rev001a.ex4), that would be optimal.

XARD: I will do it over the weekend
!!!-MT4 X-CCI TREND-48.ex4
(27.95 KiB) Downloaded 82 times
xard cci 48.png

hi brothers.

I'm currently looking at the 15m/5m chart.
Look at the 15m roadmap and look for entries at 5m.
But the latest update is looking at all 4 charts 4H/1H/15m/5m.
My opinion is that the cycle to find the same BIAS is faster in the 15m/5m chart, but the cycle to find the same BIAS in these 4 charts is likely to be long.
Can't the 2nd dot on the 4H chart be square on the 15m/5m chart?
I think I almost understand this system, but it's hard to understand when it comes to Timeframe and zoom in/out. Please advise. thank you.

Last post till xmas, this is the trading season.
A picture is worth more than a thousand words...

Xard777

For optimum EXIT area, watch white ZigZag line to complete its drawing on 1hr, 15m & 5min TFs
BUY trades only.png
XARD: Use the Orange ZZ line as your Intra-Day BIAS - Use the White Dot as your IntraDay HIGH/LOW - Use the White ZZ line for IntraDay EXIT - After a new Orange ZZ line appears, WAIT! for price to cross the Trend line to confirm a change in the Trend Cycle.

thanks for the explanation xard. just one question, if your trade goes south, when do u exit?

XARD: In my experience it is the moment it goes south.
Your stop most likely is at the previous high/low DOT/White ZZ line off the 2nd Dot
Either Price is moving in the Direction of your trade or you look at exiting until you have a clearer picture.
In most cases it is easy to get in on the cycles, just don't be greedy and only trade the intra-Day BIAS cycle (do not go against the BIAS, this is when you will eventually get hurt). I have blew up many an account over the years trying to go against the BIAS, it is not worth it.

1. Similar Topics

1. XU-MA Indicator Buffers (Automating Xard System)

2 Replies 5122 Views

by Jagel, Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:37 am in Coding Help

2 Replies
    2. Simple MTF system

10 Replies 1845 Views

by ruudik, Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:21 pm in Trading Systems

10 Replies
    3. 0 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”

Users viewing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], IBM oBot [Bot], jng640, kowal81, LittleCaro, Lord Rain, Meyney and 18 guests