Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

limevanilla wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:19 am Hi Xard777,

I have a request. Simple request I think.

I cannot make a change for colors and width for XU v8 - SEMAFOR rev002a.
My monitor too small to handle the big dots. Hope you can allow us to change the width and dots color.
Use this one, you can change symbol size etc., you will obv also need to change the period settings etc to whatever you want.
These users thanked the author Pauliz for the post:
stond

braciola719 wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:19 pm good morning you could put some bars in the chart which best times to trade ,, like european or usa auction, i don't know if i'm clear ,,,
XARD: I already included the sessions indicator with the latest update (it is not used in the template but is available in the indicators folder that you probably already copied over to MT4).
I use this, just need adjust to your broker
These users thanked the author Pauliz for the post (total 3):
josi, braciola719, xard777

Thanks for the updates Xard!

In your last update (and in the immediate previous releases) the CCI indicator settings for timeframe and length are hardcoded and not available to be changed.
Could we have a version that these settings ARE available?

EDIT
Of all the versions of CCI I have downloaded through this thread, the file "!!!-MT4 X-CCI TREND-48.ex4" has the length (period) editable, but there is no editing of the overbought / oversold level as in the latest CCI file.
So if the input values for timeframe and length were made available in the latest CCI (XU v8-CCI rev001a.ex4), that would be optimal.

XARD: I will do it over the weekend

hi brothers.

I'm currently looking at the 15m/5m chart.
Look at the 15m roadmap and look for entries at 5m.
But the latest update is looking at all 4 charts 4H/1H/15m/5m.
My opinion is that the cycle to find the same BIAS is faster in the 15m/5m chart, but the cycle to find the same BIAS in these 4 charts is likely to be long.
Can't the 2nd dot on the 4H chart be square on the 15m/5m chart?
I think I almost understand this system, but it's hard to understand when it comes to Timeframe and zoom in/out. Please advise. thank you.