NO LINKS OR MQL SOURCE CODE REQUESTS. Please follow the rules.

Relative Strength Rank indicators

stond wrote:
Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:01 am
Hi, mrtools
i can't find this indicator. Relative Strength Rank.
Can you post it?

best regards
stond
relative_strength_rank search the forum:
relative_strength_rank.mq4
(3.61 KiB) Downloaded 69 times
relative strength rank smoothed(mtf + alerts + arrows).ex4
(47.62 KiB) Downloaded 61 times
!!relative strength rank smoothed (mtf + alerts + arrows).ex4
(59.31 KiB) Downloaded 61 times
dsl relative strength rank smoothed (mtf + alerts + arrows).ex4
(63.52 KiB) Downloaded 74 times

Re: Volatility Indicators for MT4

Darks wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:30 pm
Published on codebase and also sharing it here. A very simple code but shows valuable information about the direction of volatility and volume.
Added to the TradingView scripts
IMG_20211005_041046.jpg

PanicTrader wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:12 pm
Hi,

These indicators display hourly volatility statistics for currency pairs which some may find useful.

The Hourly Volatility Indicator is not working for me! Anyone faced similar problems? Solution?
Thanks

naluvs01 wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 4:20 pm
Hi Everyone,

I found this SSI indicator. It may confirm your entry when the sentiment is opposite.
A Chinese website has this "speculative sentiment" chart. Predicting the direction in the opposite direction is basically effective. Because most people involved in the market are wrong. Most people will lose money! Successful people must be very few. So the element of sentiment, if the indicator is written logically, is interesting. This is the URL and legend: https://datacenter.jin10.com/reportType/dc_ssi_trends

It looks like your indicator. But I don't know the algorithm of your indicator, it can't be used.
0000.png

I've dabbled in this kind of thing. Output directly to the terminal for each pair. This works on daily charts. With the quality of a conventional overbought indicator. There were a lot of demo accounts connected. Someone is testing robots, and you are risking your money.

I've seen a spreadsheet somewhere. The more newcomers a firm has, the more stable 55% are wrong. Large banks have 50/50.

We need to look for extreme distortions. But they are also visible on stochastic. These newcomers are also looking at stochastic.

1. Similar Topics

1. 0 Replies
    2. Block MT4 Updates to protect indicators from future MT4 Updates

11 Replies 422 Views

by ffsss, Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:49 am in MT4 Indicators

11 Replies
    3. DAX and US100 Non-repainting MT4 working indicators

13 Replies 5518 Views

by veeratools, Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:42 pm in MT4 Indicators

13 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”

Users viewing this forum: A_5, blonde, chris006, CommonCrawl [Bot], Darks, donut4popo, dwenblade, Endiii, Faridish, IBM oBot [Bot], jng640, JNS247, jo1234ao, johncker, juantrader, Léon, Majestic-12 [Bot], mrtools, pi_369, Rabi, SEMrush [Bot], Thangarasu, toddanderson and 48 guests