Relative Strength Rank indicators

stond wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:01 am Hi, mrtools
i can't find this indicator. Relative Strength Rank.
Can you post it?

best regards
stond
relative_strength_rank search the forum:
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post (total 6):
stond, Jimmy, talaate, Borshchov A.N., naluvs01, Jedidiah

Re: Relative Strength Rank indicators

太虚一毫 wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 12:01 pm relative_strength_rank search the forum:
Thank you brother :)
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
Jedidiah
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: Volatility Indicators for MT4

naluvs01 wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 4:20 pm Hi Everyone,

I found this SSI indicator. It may confirm your entry when the sentiment is opposite.
A Chinese website has this "speculative sentiment" chart. Predicting the direction in the opposite direction is basically effective. Because most people involved in the market are wrong. Most people will lose money! Successful people must be very few. So the element of sentiment, if the indicator is written logically, is interesting. This is the URL and legend: https://datacenter.jin10.com/reportType/dc_ssi_trends

It looks like your indicator. But I don't know the algorithm of your indicator, it can't be used.
Attachments
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post (total 2):
naluvs01, Jedidiah

Re: Volatility Indicators for MT4

I've dabbled in this kind of thing. Output directly to the terminal for each pair. This works on daily charts. With the quality of a conventional overbought indicator. There were a lot of demo accounts connected. Someone is testing robots, and you are risking your money.

I've seen a spreadsheet somewhere. The more newcomers a firm has, the more stable 55% are wrong. Large banks have 50/50.

We need to look for extreme distortions. But they are also visible on stochastic. These newcomers are also looking at stochastic.