Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

thomdel wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 7:53 pm @ mrtools

Respected Sir,

Request you to Please Make : FollowLine_v1.5 mod as a NRP version.
Line and arrows repaints in live market.

FYI : Tradingview versions do not have Repaint Issue.

Thanks for your Time, Efforts, Support.
Thanks.
please add deviation band if possible , so the repaint will be lesser for arrows suject to the rules to update.
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

thomdel wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 7:53 pm @ mrtools

Respected Sir,

Request you to Please Make : FollowLine_v1.5 mod as a NRP version.
Line and arrows repaints in live market.

FYI : Tradingview versions do not have Repaint Issue.

Thanks for your Time, Efforts, Support.
Thanks.
Isn't this the same as a super trend using a choice of standard deviation or atr in it's calculations?

LikeRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:31 am That will work and think since think that indicator was made in the old days when we only had 8 buffers pretty sure i can combine the 2 and make one.
mrtools,
Wow it would be great then \Y/
Thank you so much!

(Btw below indicators are the same with previous two. I keep attaching them so you dont have to go to the first post request).

Hi, first I want to thank you for all your work done... I'd downloaded and tried more than 50 of your indicators, thanks for your great work guys... from all those indicators I've stayed with one...
The FOREX METER BOTTOM, it's GIVING ME GREAT RESULTS...
download/file.php?id=3374766
But I have a problem since I'm still working part-time and full time, i can't be all the time trading, then i want to ask you if you could do an EA out of this download/file.php?id=3374766
the conditions would be,
if the pair reacher as high as the 5 top places buy
if the pair goes as low as the last 5 places sell
if the currencies get closest as two places away from each other, close the transaction.
or, if you have a better idea with the forex meter, as long as it becomes an EA.
mille thanks.. " pleaaaaaase, lord of the ea indicators"