Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

mladen wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:48 pm And this version :
This version uses
Floating levelsquantile bandsIt does not need dlls of any kind, and it has a few additional options (coloring options, and some others)
PS: since this indicator is quite unknown (I guess that it is because without the usage of dynamic zones, floating levels or quantile bands, it is almost unusable in any normal trading), I would like to point out to one of it's properties : the more you accumulate, the smoother it becomes, but, what is"strange" is that there is no additional lag (when these type of adjusting levels are used). Here is an example where 30 instances of rsi are accumulated in the accumulated RSI value - it is clear that a lot of false signals were cleaned up (and I even did not use RSX for the example ) :
This is a good indicator, but no one likes it! :thumbup:

Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:43 am MicroLite, used the mt5 version to make this mt4 version with some extras, This version has a choice of floating levels, quantile bands, or fixed levels. Has the same custom average types except with the addition of TEMA. The color types are color on slope,color on outer levels cross, or color on mid level cross, with the alerts working with the color type chosen. Bottom picture is the mt5 version for comparison.
Expect the teacher to write a histo version of Composite Rsi 1_6.mq4.

#property indicator_minimum 0
#property indicator_maximum 1