Re: TMA - Triangular Moving Average indicators MT4

Hey guys.

Not sure if this one has been posted here yet? I did a quick look and couldn't see it. Sorry if it's a repost. Pretty robust indicator, and it has a button! The strategy/system which it was customized for has a good thread over at FF which is worth a read for anybody who is into the centered TMA (look for SwingMans lazyTMA).

------

Also, forgive me for not knowing but can anybody tell me if this other version of the centered TMA is different from the standard centered TMA? And if so, how it is different? It would be nice to find a version of it which has alerts/arrows for crossing the outer bands (in and out), as well as alerts/arrows when crossing the center.
|
|
\/

Chintzki wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:11 pm Hey guys.

Not sure if this one has been posted here yet? I did a quick look and couldn't see it. Sorry if it's a repost. Pretty robust indicator, and it has a button! The strategy/system which it was customized for has a good thread over at FF which is worth a read for anybody who is into the centered TMA (look for SwingMans lazyTMA).

Also, forgive me for not knowing but can anybody tell me if this other version of the centered TMA is different from the standard centered TMA? And if so, how it is different? It would be nice to find a version of it which has alerts/arrows for crossing the outer bands (in and out), as well as alerts/arrows when crossing the center.
|
|
\/
FastTMALine.ex4
Hi, thanks for the post, nice version of centered TMA with lots of adjustable parameters to play with. With regards to alerts not many versions bother with them because of the recalculating aspect. As the TMA recalcs at the close of each bar so do the bands and therefore the arrows and therefore the alerts. So you have the arrows that sparked the alert appearing and disappearing all the time.

rudiarius wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:00 pm Hi Banzai,

I have got this one with source code from Mladen, downloaded a couple years ago from this site. I believe asymmetric TMA is one of the best band style indicator. Could you add your beautiful channels to this one, please.
TMA asymmetric ATR Channel

---------------------------
edit 7/11/22:
for button version, go here:
viewtopic.php?p=1295482550#p1295482550

Thank you.
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 7):
charli, Jackson Doh, rudiarius, iPar, 太虚一毫, Jimmy, Jedidiah

triny56 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:32 pm Hi MR TOOLS Hello everyone I'm sorry for my English, I'm sorry to bother you, but I really need your help, I'm using the TMA centered band using an adaptive atr calculation in the bands. The adaptive comes from Perry Kaufman's efficiency ratio to calculate the true adaptive range. , published by MR TOOLS on page 27 of this thread but I do not have the mql4 file. I would like you to modify this version of the TMA in such a way that it calculates the current slope of the price and gives alerts and arrows that only in the current direction of the slope when the price reaches the lower bands or superior . The minimum value for an alert and an arrow when the slope touches the top band is -0.25, and 0.25 when the price touches the lower bands. The alert and the arrow will appear when the first turning candles close, please add the option to change the minimum value of the slope to display alerts and arrows in the parameters. the tma centred bands mtf uses two bands, the same parameters will apply to both bands, one last thing please add an algorithm to display the value of the slope in real time of the tma centred bands mtf with parameters allowing to adjust
 its location on the graph, and also a parameter for ergonomically adjusting the arrows with respect to the candles and also a push notification specifying the timeframe concerned.

For info the values ​​-0.25 and 0.25 me are from the extreme indicator tma infos 40, if it helps, but I think this indicator uses fast tmaline as the basic algorithm. AND I also want to say that I know perfectly well that the tma recalculates and that some arrows will appear in the past, but it is above all the best indicator of extimation to filter the pure price action ......... ... please help me

CORDIALLY triny56 aka linear regression
Hey mrtools.
Can you add dynamic levels with an alert where the channel border is?
Everything else can be removed, leaving only these levels on the chart
Attachments