NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: TMA - Triangular Moving Average indicators MT4

Hey guys.

Not sure if this one has been posted here yet? I did a quick look and couldn't see it. Sorry if it's a repost. Pretty robust indicator, and it has a button! The strategy/system which it was customized for has a good thread over at FF which is worth a read for anybody who is into the centered TMA (look for SwingMans lazyTMA).

husky.jpg
smLazyTMA HuskyBands_v2.2_TrendOnly BT.ex4
(53.83 KiB) Downloaded 79 times
smLazyTMA HuskyBands_v2.2_TrendOnly BT.mq4
(35.73 KiB) Downloaded 112 times

------

Also, forgive me for not knowing but can anybody tell me if this other version of the centered TMA is different from the standard centered TMA? And if so, how it is different? It would be nice to find a version of it which has alerts/arrows for crossing the outer bands (in and out), as well as alerts/arrows when crossing the center.
|
|
\/
FastTMALine.ex4
(11.24 KiB) Downloaded 54 times

Chintzki wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:11 pm
Hey guys.

Not sure if this one has been posted here yet? I did a quick look and couldn't see it. Sorry if it's a repost. Pretty robust indicator, and it has a button! The strategy/system which it was customized for has a good thread over at FF which is worth a read for anybody who is into the centered TMA (look for SwingMans lazyTMA).

Also, forgive me for not knowing but can anybody tell me if this other version of the centered TMA is different from the standard centered TMA? And if so, how it is different? It would be nice to find a version of it which has alerts/arrows for crossing the outer bands (in and out), as well as alerts/arrows when crossing the center.
|
|
\/
FastTMALine.ex4
Hi, thanks for the post, nice version of centered TMA with lots of adjustable parameters to play with. With regards to alerts not many versions bother with them because of the recalculating aspect. As the TMA recalcs at the close of each bar so do the bands and therefore the arrows and therefore the alerts. So you have the arrows that sparked the alert appearing and disappearing all the time.

mntiwana wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:31 pm
tma centered bands arr
MT5 version TMA centered bands indicator with arrows
Dear Sir

Can you please correct the buy sell arrow buffer on this tma band indicator . I know it repaints but the current version buffer value is somehow not working with a EA i am testing with

dwenblade wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:35 am
Dear Sir

Can you please correct the buy sell arrow buffer on this tma band indicator . I know it repaints but the current version buffer value is somehow not working with a EA i am testing with
Could you post the link to the indicator or the indicator itself, please.

rudiarius wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:00 pm
Hi Banzai,

I have got this one with source code from Mladen, downloaded a couple years ago from this site. I believe asymmetric TMA is one of the best band style indicator. Could you add your beautiful channels to this one, please.
TMA asymmetric ATR Channel
TMA asymmetric ATR Channel.mq4
(12.72 KiB) Downloaded 52 times
GBPJPYH1.png
To Reduce CPU and RAM usage -- MT4 > Tools > Options > Chart --->> Decrease "max bars in history" and "max bars in chart" (My setting is 5000)

1. Similar Topics

1. 5 Replies
    2. 14 Replies
    3. Moving Average Breakout EA for MT5

0 Replies 487 Views

by forexeas, Fri Jul 02, 2021 7:24 pm in MT5 Indicators

0 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”

Users viewing this forum: andrei-1, Bing [Bot], CommonCrawl [Bot], djost, Erick, Gosfraba, KAYJIRAH, meda, menber100, mrtools, Msquared, Nanyuki, nattadecha, nbibu, nicouz, samuelkanu, talaate, thomdel, trader2000, 太虚一毫 and 125 guests