Re: Trading Journal With FTMO Free Retry Challenge

Update for new placed trade today:

AUDNZD-BUY

Have another 2 pairs which is EURGBP & EURAUD also given SELL signals by my algorithm, but due to there's election on EURO zone, I worried about uncertain spike outcome, and this week the ECB Prisident Largarde have unusually frequent speeches, so I decided not to trade any EUR pairs within this period until the election have done. :lolno:

Re: Trading Journal With FTMO Free Retry Challenge

wildwombat wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:28 pm Good luck!

(I have failed twice a year or so ago :) I can trade to the rules perfect for months and then sign up and then the pyschology / pressure kicks in and I ended up dying on the drawdown).
I have same situation with you in the past, I had totally failed I think 6-8 times.. Everytime is ended up due to emotions,undiscipline,unconsistent, and trade in lower time frame.. :Rofl:
These users thanked the author jng640 for the post:
BeatlemaniaSA

Re: Trading Journal Update with Losing Trades

:exclaim: Update:

Manual closed US30,USDCAD,XPTUSD in losses, even these trades still not yet hit my SL, but because my exit indicator indicated is time to let go the trades.. These manual closed trades makes my previous gains nearly +3% to now -0.58%. :facepalm:

USDCAD SELL 0.73 LOT -102.8 PIPS
USDCAD SELL 0.36 LOT -102.8 PIPS
US30 BUY 0.14 LOT -4414.5 PIPS
US30 BUY 0.07 LOT -4390.5 PIPS
XPTUSD BUY 20.18 LOT 349.9 PIPS (mini lot)
XPTUSD BUY 10.09 LOT 349.9 PIPS (mini lot)

It's hard to accept this losses, but this is part of the game. Create a trading system suit to your trading style, if it worth to trust after your backtest, then strictly follow your trading plan & trust the system which you used a lot of hard work to combined/created it. When it told you is time to enter, you enter; When it told you the market isn't good right now, is time to stay away now to prevent getting more bigger losses, you exit with minimize the losses. :)

Today don't see any good entry, so no new trade for today. :eh: