Re: Identify This Indicator

Sagiv wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:42 pm My dear friend, this is the Half Trend indicator, in my opinion and most of 90% of the other community members it is a Masterpiece Indicator.

Try it yourself on your chart before you judge and you will see why people copied this indicator, change its name and selling it on MQL in 100$ with amazing reviews...

PA is highly important, but its almost impossible to trade only with PA.
I've been trading for eight years now ... don't you think I tried half trend? ))) In my opinion, he gives bad signals due to the fact that apart from the ampletud nothing else changes there ... there is not enough additional filter in the settings. Therefore, either a large delay or a lot of false signals. I think StepMa is the best of its kind ...

Re: Identify This Indicator

Borshchov A.N. wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:52 pm I've been trading for eight years now ... don't you think I tried half trend? ))) In my opinion, he gives bad signals due to the fact that apart from the ampletud nothing else changes there ... there is not enough additional filter in the settings. Therefore, either a large delay or a lot of false signals. I think StepMa is the best of its kind ...
Respect!!!
8 years its a lot more than the 3 years im trading...

Cheers :)