Re: Jurik Smoothed Indicators for MT4

ggtrador wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:47 pm Kvak, thanks for this indicator. This is really a great tool. Is there anyway to make the histogram choosable symbol? It is very useful in seeing positive and negative correlations.
Try it bro and testi it, if it work properly......
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 6):
太虚一毫, ggtrador, josi, Jimmy, RodrigoRT7, Marktaylor58

I repair button in triple jurik smooth, positioning is now ok even in MTF.
I trying add HA and HA better close, high, low, but when I add only this prices I have bug, that's why I gave full price option, but use only price
High, close and low.... same for HA
Added alert when all three lines are equal color.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 8):
KAESER444, 太虚一毫, thomdel, Jimmy, iPar, BeatlemaniaSA, Jedidiah, ParallelNative

kvak wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:44 am I repair button in triple jurik smooth, positioning is now ok even in MTF.
I trying add HA and HA better close, high, low, but when I add only this prices I have bug, that's why I gave full price option, but use only price
Your repair was spot-on. Thank you Kvak, it runs beautifully brother.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 3):
太虚一毫, thomdel, kvak
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

kvak wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:44 am I repair button in triple jurik smooth, positioning is now ok even in MTF.
Very nice! Do you also have the triple jurik as a MTF histogram please?

Jimmy wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:00 pm Norm on Twitter asked for a "Jurik KVO". Please come and post on the forum next time :)

Here is Mrtools's Jurik KVO (Klinger Volume Oscillator).
Thank you for sharing.
The KVO is a very promising EXIT indicator.
Depending on which timeframe and forex pair you are trading, everyone should try different settings for themselves.
Please add this KVO Jurik, arrows and alarm when the histo crosses the zero line.
Thanks
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Skyold wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:05 pm Thank you for sharing.
The KVO is a very promising EXIT indicator.
Depending on which timeframe and forex pair you are trading, everyone should try different settings for themselves.
Please add this KVO Jurik, arrows and alarm when the histo crosses the zero line.
Thanks
"If it works for exits, it will work for entries".
Mr Laden
These users thanked the author ionone for the post:
RodrigoRT7

ionone wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:08 pm Mr Laden
You are right that the KVO can be used for both, ENTRY and EXIT.
I am starting from my point of view here. I have the ENTRY, so I'm looking for a separate Indi for the EXIT. As I said, it's just my opinion.
Skyold
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777