Re: Traders joking ...

ionone wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 6:37 pm it's good to have a barometer set high, but honestly we are at a time where crime is very low (just imagine in the middle-ages where you could not go from one city to another without getting robbed), poverty is going down (just 100 years ago everybody was poor), racism is a thing of the past, we even promote gays and LGBTQ (and i'm not a leftist but I think being open about differences is a good thing, like fighting racism was frown upon by the "good thinking people").
So I'm the kind of guy that thinks it's not so bad :)

could be better sure, in the future, we'll live in a society where cops will never see ONE crime in their entire career, where nobody will work anymore, where drugs will be freely available (and for free), but NOBODY will take them, because everybody will be happy, so why bother ? People will spend their time doing arts and meeting
that's the society of the future.
But unfortunately I won't be there to see it :D
Yes things are a lot better compared to the middle ages, but not compare to the recent past.

Dr Fauci (the nation's Dr) has an undisclosed agenda that has more to do with money than health.
Ambulance chasing lawyers, protecting the criminal's rights over the right's of the victims, just chasing money.
Professors indoctrinating ideology, typically Marxist, instead of encouraging inquiry.
Journalists hiding the truth to support false narrative.
Religion abandoning basic tenents in order to look modern and progressive.
And obviously banks with their non-stop QE have destroyed the economy (isn't that why they needed Covid, as a cover?)

In the late 1970s a working class wage had more buying power than today. A single working class wage could afford you a private pension and a mortgage and kids. To have even 2 out of those 3 today you need 2 wage packets coming in.

As for the future, well that looks Chinese as far as I can see..
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post:
erynade

Ogee wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:06 pm Yes things are a lot better compared to the middle ages, but not compare to the recent past.

Dr Fauci (the nation's Dr) has an undisclosed agenda that has more to do with money than health.
Ambulance chasing lawyers, protecting the criminal's rights over the right's of the victims, just chasing money.
Professors indoctrinating ideology, typically Marxist, instead of encouraging inquiry.
Journalists hiding the truth to support false narrative.
Religion abandoning basic tenents in order to look modern and progressive.
And obviously banks with their non-stop QE have destroyed the economy (isn't that why they needed Covid, as a cover?)

In the late 1970s a working class wage had more buying power than today. A single working class wage could afford you a private pension and a mortgage and kids. To have even 2 out of those 3 today you need 2 wage packets coming in.

As for the future, well that looks Chinese as far as I can see..
wzsre

Krunal Gajjar wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:55 pm UK
Hahahhahaha man it would suck to live in England right now :Rofl:
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
moey_dw, Krunal Gajjar
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance